• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NXS rifle scopes on sale @ midway usa

Best price I've seen by far, and a good slection! In fact others have these "on sale" for around 200-300 more than midway, saving money is always a good thing. Midway does run ads on this board, so I guess I'm safe in saying, when then guys have a sale, it is a real sale, while others-not so much (not on this board of course). Thanks for the heads up!!

mile high was even cheaper on the 3-15x56. those are still great prices though. i see them sell used on ebay for more.......gives me an idea ;)

mile high was even cheaper on the 3-15x56. those are still great prices though. i see them sell used on ebay for more.......gives me an idea ;)

Lowfill707, I know you're joking (because it made me laugh) BUT, I'm not sure there aren't some doing this!!! And not just on ebay (don't go there anymore as they are anti 2ndAdm) but even on this board! I think it's funny when you can buy new, from a great outfit like Midway, for less than, "l'll take ...(some figure more)" for a used model be it ebay, here or in the sunday paper.As Chris@sportoptics pointed out these are discontinued items, but they are discontinued items regardless of who has them for sale. BTW, thanks for the heads-up with the mile high sale pricing, as I am going to buy one of these today, don't know what I'll put it on, but in today's economy you've got to jump on a good deal when you can. Again, funnneeeee post!!!

yeah, that was just a joke. im looking at grabbing one and i also dont have a scopeless rifle to throw it on