• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce NXS scopes

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    Up for grabs are two Nightforce NXS [new old stock] optics with no boxes.

1) 3.5-15x50mm
    Adjustments: MOA
    Reticle: R116 MV 5
    Comes with Butler Creek flip covers
    $1300 Shipped

2)2.5-10x32mm
    Adjustments: MOA
    Reticle: R146
    Comes with factory covers and rings from an unknown manufacturer.
    SPF

Both optics were mounted on rifles as a display and then put in storage, so they should be thought of as demos. Neither has been to a range or in the field.

The only trades I'd be interested in would be Mil based equivalent optics.

image1 (19).jpeg
    IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6609.jpg
    IMG_6610.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eric Sisneros
    Brother I’m struggling to find the R146 reticle on NF website, got any pics of it?

Reactions: Bakwa
    Price drop.
    $1400 for either.

That reticle on the 3.5-15 is their discontinued Velocity 1000 reticle. The MV .5 indicates a velocity range. I don't remember what those different velocities are (in fps) off the top of my head but one was UHV (ultra high velocity) and such. If your velocity/BC profile fit the scope (or vice versa) then the scope is supposed to be accurate to within 0.5 MOA of at distance with the reticle built in holdovers. So the 7 is 700 yards holdover, the 10 is the 1000 yard holdover. It DOES work as long as your ballistic profiles match up.

Reactions: mcc308 and Bakwa
    Yes.
    Both are still for sale.
    I just haven't had the chance to reach out to NF to verify the nomenclature of the models.