• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce Precision Shootout at PNTC Aug 23 & 24

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Nightforce Precision Shootout 2014 at PNTC August 23 & 24.
Precision rifle competition that will test not only your marksmanship but you ability to cope with mental and physical stress. This is a national level event for advanced shooter, this is not a belly match. Distances will be out to 1200 yards or more on steel and electronic targets. First 100 competitors will shoot 10 stages over 2 days for a large prize table at the completion of the match based on finishing order.
Still accepting sponsors for this event, please contact me for details.
Registration will open on May 1 2014 on PNTC website. peacemakernational.com
Cost is $200 per shooter.
See our lodging partners page for hotels in the area. Mention Peacemaker National for special rates.
Lodging Partners | peacemakernational.com

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0228.jpg
    DSC_0228.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
Just sent off our FFL to DPMS for one of the rifles for the prize table.

Still have some spots open. Received a half off cert from Defiance today for a deviant action.

Sent from the firing line.

Are there any regular monthly matches between now and then? Been a while since I've been down.

Yes. There is a Long Range Challenge and a DMR match on June 28th. The LRC is prone and the DMR is mostly positional and is setup for AR platforms. You can run a bolt gun if you want though. Also, the Frontier range is available on Fridays by reservation with targets to 1150 - 1200 yards.

What is the round count for this match?

I know the website says 200 max but with 10 stages what is expected?

What is the round count for this match?

I know the website says 200 max but with 10 stages what is expected?

This.

I see no mention of pistol, so I assume there is none.

Has there been a match booklet or pamphlet sent out? I just didn't want to miss it if something had.

Another great match put on by one of the best group of guys out there at the best facility on the planet. Thanks again Tom Jr and Sr, Jeremy, Dan and everybody else involved. Thanks to the Generous sponsors as well.

- Cory

Nightforce Precision Shootout at PNTC Aug 23 & 24

Thanks Cory. We had all kinds of stressful fun and It was a pleasure running the firing line with you and all the other shooters. Shoutout to the sponsors as well, they really take care of this community.
-Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk