• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce prices?

Re: Nightforce prices?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alecto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try ebay </div></div>

With the amount of china knockoffs, I'd only buy an optic off ebay if it was sold by a reputable dealer.

We will meet or beat anyone's price.

CST-NF.001.jpg

Mike @ CST

Nightforce prices? With the cost of the new offerings and the high speed knobs, they seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

Mike-I sent you an email. Let me know if those scope configurations are still available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338LM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best deal that you are going to get on a Nightforce is from Don at Long Range Supply. Go check out his website. http://www.longrangesupply.com/
</div></div>

Mike will match it.

I just purchased from him. His price was low and he is a Hide member. Keep them pointed the same way!

Lets just say nobody sells nightforce below MAP and if you do get a "better deal" keep it quiet or the good deals will stop....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McKinneyMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is Long Range Supply's prices any different from Mike's @ CS Tactical????? Did I miss something here?</div></div>

That's exactly the point haha

I'm also in the market for a 5.5 X 22 X 50 Nightforce. But for a $2000 scope, $50 below MAP just aint going to cut it.

I'll either wait for a used one or nothing at all.

I've heard Liberty Optics is good but I don't see Nightforce on their site.

I've also heard Mel at Sniper Central can give you a good deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtownBcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets just say nobody sells nightforce below MAP and if you do get a "better deal" keep it quiet or the good deals will stop.... </div></div> You better beive, NF will jerk you as a dealer in a heartbeat for advertising below it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338LM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best deal that you are going to get on a Nightforce is from Don at Long Range Supply. Go check out his website. http://www.longrangesupply.com/
</div></div>

Those prices are typical of what i have seen all over. Mike at CS Tactical has always been willing to work with Hide members. I bought my NF from Euro Optics (great to work with also) but Mike quoted me a lower price. The reason I went with Euro is they had other Sako specific stuff I needed. I'm buying a Zeiss range finder from Mike at CS Tactical because he has always been extremely helpful along with great prices.

Does this kind of attitude by a company sour you on purchasing their products?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does this kind of attitude by a company sour you on purchasing their products?</div></div>

Yes, it does leave a sour taste in my mouth but they do make a great scope and from what I hear, they have great CS.

I'll be buying one as soon as I sell my motorcycle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Psycho_Smurf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtownBcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets just say nobody sells nightforce below MAP and if you do get a "better deal" keep it quiet or the good deals will stop.... </div></div> You better beive, NF will jerk you as a dealer in a heartbeat for advertising below it. </div></div>

That they will, and they should. THey are making a quality product. There are ebay rats that will ruin a good retailers margin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Psycho_Smurf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtownBcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets just say nobody sells nightforce below MAP and if you do get a "better deal" keep it quiet or the good deals will stop.... </div></div> You better beive, NF will jerk you as a dealer in a heartbeat for advertising below it. </div></div>

I've seen plenty of sweet deals come to an end because people could not keep their mouth shut.Dealer cuts you a real break,don't post it for all to see.Just STFU and keep it to yourself.Keep in mind that to you,it is a scope,to him,it is his living also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce prices? With the cost of the new offerings and the high speed knobs, they seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

</div></div>

I'm sorry for the dumb Q, but what are "high speed knobs"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce prices? With the cost of the new offerings and the high speed knobs, they seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

</div></div>

I'm sorry for the dumb Q, but what are "high speed knobs"? </div></div>

Zero stop, and I disagree about them pricing them selfs out of business. What is the price of a USO vs NF vs SB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce prices? With the cost of the new offerings and the high speed knobs, they seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

</div></div>

Zero stop, and I disagree about them pricing them selfs out of business. What is the price of a USO vs NF vs SB </div></div>

The new high speed knobs is 20 MOA a turn vs 10 MOA a turn with a 1/4 MOA adjustment knob. So you get double the resolution.

http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/201...ments-for-2010/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I've seen plenty of sweet deals come to an end because people could not keep their mouth shut.Dealer cuts you a real break,don't post it for all to see.Just STFU and keep it to yourself.Keep in mind that to you,it is a scope,to him,it is his living also. </div></div>

AMEN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rksimple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce prices? With the cost of the new offerings and the high speed knobs, they seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

</div></div>

Zero stop, and I disagree about them pricing them selfs out of business. What is the price of a USO vs NF vs SB </div></div>

The new high speed knobs is 20 MOA a turn vs 10 MOA a turn with a 1/4 MOA adjustment knob. So you get double the resolution.

http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/201...ments-for-2010/ </div></div>

You get no difference in resolution. You simply get less knob travel for the same click value.

Resolution increase would be if it was click value with less than 0.25 MOA/click. IE, more res can be had in the BR series scopes with 1/8th MOA clicks.

There's a difference in resolution and knob angular rotation per click.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McKinneyMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is Long Range Supply's prices any different from Mike's @ CS Tactical????? Did I miss something here? </div></div>

Long Range Supply has the same MAP pricing as everyone else but he also throws in free shipping, free batteries, free bonus gear with your purchase like a set of premium quality rings, scope base, etc. Basically the free bonus gear is equivalent to $150. Or you can get a $150 cash bonus credit good for anything other than NF products. Its on his website. Or give Don a call. He will often work with you on the $150 of bonus gear. He has been selling NF scopes for a lot of years with these added perks. Great guy to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There's a difference in resolution and knob angular rotation per click.</div></div>

I know the adjustment value doesn't change.
I used the wording "double resolution" to describe getting more clicks for the same amount of revolution.

If a knob is rotated 90º and moves 5 MOA vs one that moves 2.5 MOA. I see the 5 MOA as having higher resolution "knob angular movement", because there is twice as many clicks while having the same adjustment value.

I'm pretty sure he would understand what I meant when I said you get 20 MOA vs 10 MOA per revolution.

MARKETING

The prices end up the same except that a BIG number is crossed out and a red, super flashy "you will save this" is the difference.