• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce question

Meat Hunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2011
SE TN
Without taking the turret cap off is there any way to tell if a NF NXS 3.5-15 has Zero Stop? In other words is there any external differences?

Re: Nightforce question

Yes the ZS turret looks like this:

IMG_3500.jpg

Thank you sir. I just got my scope yesterday and there was no information about setting the Zero Stop in the box. I got on here this morning and found out how to adjust it but I was worried since there was no info in the box that I might have gotten ripped. My turrets look exactly like that. Relief.

That video is way easier to uunderstand than the printed version I just got. Thanks to you too sir.

Ya Frank does a great job -- very no nonsense. You may be interested in the pay section -- there are a lot of good lessons.

Good Shooting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is now a "video" section on the Nightforce website. Soon to be updated with more tutorial type videos.
Nightforce Video Page Link

</div></div>

The one shot one kill video is quite possibly the goofiest thing I ever saw. Those guys were definitely smoking the good stuff when they made that. Kinda surprising that NF would have some crap like that on their site.