• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce rails are cheap at Midwayusa right now!

Re: Nightforce rails are cheap at Midwayusa right now!

Nice.

Wish the Unimounts were that cheap. Wouldn't mind picking up a couple.
wink.gif

No 20MOA and almost all 8/40 screws though, dammit

Glad I saw this. I don't think I will notice the difference between 15MOA and 20

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joebino55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad I saw this. I don't think I will notice the difference between 15MOA and 20 </div></div>

I agree, went with the 15 MOA myself, figure that should be plenty on my .280.

I noticed that the cheap ones come with 8-40 screws.

Thanks. looking to upgrade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: justme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed that the cheap ones come with 8-40 screws. </div></div>

Sweet thays what mine is tapped to.

This is a great buy--last check I didn't see any more Rem SA 15* one piece bases left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: justme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed that the cheap ones come with 8-40 screws.</div></div>
Nobody buys the 8x40 mounts because factory guns come with 6x48 threads. But it is not hard to convert them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2tuf4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a great buy--last check I didn't see any more Rem SA 15* one piece bases left. </div></div>
That's because I bought them all! Just kidding I only bought 3.

Good looking out thanks for the tip

Too bad a bought one 2 weeks ago:( for full price.