• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce scope 12-42 x 56 mm NXS .250 MOA NP - 2DD Reticle C 329

viking62

Private
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2013
The scope goes on a LMT 308 for bench and coyote 300 to 600 yards but mostly bench We are right next to the desert at Lake Havasu City, AZ.
The area is very open. I have pretty much decided on the nightforce, not sure about model?

I thought I saw it on amazon Well, it still is going to be something comparable.

While I personally wouldn't want to hunt coyotes with a 12-42x, you may be able to get one at EuroOptic. They have several listed on their site for good prices. You should note that you may not be able to zero your rifle at 100 yards and will have limited adjustment range with the 12-42x.

How about an 8-32x if you want the higher magnification? The MOAR is available in that scope as well, which would be excellent for coyote hunting.

I have this scope. I can get a 100 yard zero with my 20 moa base. Good benchrest scope.

I would not take it coyote hunting unless I was shooting them from a distant location. Most coyotes I've shot have been calling them in within 100 yards.