• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Serial # Help

jlficken

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2006
Aurora, NE
I have an opportunity to buy a 2.5-10x24 for a good price and just got the serial # last night. After calling it appears they are not open on Friday and this deal expires on Sunday. Can anyone help me find out the options that were on this scope and make sure it is real?

I found it at a price I can afford and don't think I will ever find one again for the $$.

Serial #E00737

Thanks a bunch!!

ETA:

Here are the specs I believe it has:
2.5-10x24
FC-2 reticle
.25 MOA Zero Stop turrets

Here is a picture of it:
nightforce.jpg

Re: Nightforce Serial # Help

It looks like the real deal, but I'm no expert on what a "copy" might look like. You might try posting on the questions/contact box on the NF website and include your # and the info regarding the time limit on this deal. Perhaps the e-mail gets checked even if no one is available on the phone. Sorry I can't be of more help and good luck!

I will give the box a try.

Thanks for the thread link Jason. I feel better now about it.

I guess if I use PayPal or a CC I could always dispute the charge if I find out it's fake on Monday when I call.

One letter and 5 numbers according to NF. I called last week with same question. According to NF only benchrest models have been knockoffs.............

It's a real Nightforce. If you are looking for a fast reticle the FC-2 is that but it is not a very good mid to long-range reticle.

Mike @ CST

Thanks,

I did get in touch with Ken and found out it was real but it was too late as it sold.

There were some strange circumstances surrounding it's sale where I was told I could buy it for $900 but I didn't trust the person after what happened so I passed.

I should have got it but I couldn't risk giving them $900 and getting the shaft.

After giving it some thought I realized too that the reticle would probably be bad for much beyond 100yds and am thinking I may look for one with a mil-dot reticle instead or just give up for awhile and do more reading as I don't want to spend money and hate what I buy.