• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nightforce ultralight rings

hambsteel

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2014
caption says it all. who has them, who likes them, who don't like them and why? been waiting on my burris xtrii from o.p. for a while and they cut me a deal on a set of 6bolt rings for my rum project. I do have a question, the bolt that goes through the bottom, is it square to fit the pic rail or round? do yall think it will hold up to a 300 rum? thanks for your input!

I use the ultra light rings to mount my ATACR to my Savage and they have held up just fine to the recoil from the 338LM. The rings are very nice and do what they need to do while weighing next to nothing. They are GTG.

I like them on my 30.06, not really helpful. But the screw is round on the bottom and flat on the sides. I think it helps grab the rails.

Buy them, i think anything that Nightforce makes is good quality stuff . I use them all the time on my AR,s and bolt guns.

nightforce ultralight rings

I have used them for a while. They've been cerakoated twice and still holding strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the 6 screw...may not need the extra holding power but the look awesome !!! I have a set of 6 screw holding a Nightforce on a TRG and they look bad a** !!!

got tired of getting the runaround from o.p on the scope. just found midway had 1 in stock and now its in a box on the way to my office!;) I kept my ring order with the planet so I will be putting those beautiful n.f. rings on my baby! thanks for the help guys! and if anyone wants one, midsouth shooters has the 8x40xtrii in stock. {admin, feel free to take that if it not ok with you}