• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Wedge Prism

It’s one thing to make an AICS rimfire mag. It’s entirely different to make your action accept someone else’s protected property, and then advertise its compatibility with it your release.
I hope they work it out too. More options is always better for the customer.

Actually, you have it completely backwards.

If vudoo has a parent on a .22 in an aics mag, then the proper thing to do is either license it or make your action compatible with vudoo mags.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making an action that uses vudoo mags.

Otherwise, we’d all be using AI rifles as we are using their mags in most every action.

Reactions: Tokay444
Ah, true. Make it take Vudoo mags, and then Vudoo gets a slice of your pie, but now they’ve made the mag as well.
Not my pig. Not my farm.

Actually, you have it completely backwards.

If vudoo has a parent on a .22 in an aics mag, then the proper thing to do is either license it or make your action compatible with vudoo mags.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making an action that uses vudoo mags.

Otherwise, we’d all be using AI rifles as we are using their mags in most every action.
except patents expire. so that's where that change occurs

their mag does thing vudoo doesnt.

we dont know the legal patent or backroom shit. thats someone elses problem for now. we dont have the knowledge or privilege

except patents expire. so that's where that change occurs

their mag does thing vudoo doesnt.

we dont know the legal patent or backroom shit. thats someone elses problem for now. we dont have the knowledge or privilege

Which is why I said “if.”

Reactions: b6graham
Nobody mention a built in level on a chassis...

tenor.gif

I don't see this ending well as John is fired up and showed no sign of letting it go.
Wouldn't you be ?
Some if not most of it is related to a labor of love, then money.
I don't know John personally like you do but he strikes me as a hard working honest individual.

Just like last years Prime ammo fiasco,

I hand wrote a letter to the owner(s) of Target Sports and sent it certified.
I explained that after the many many years of enjoyment of buying products from them,we were done.
I just thought it went against all the unwritten rules of right -vs-wrong.
I for one never imagined in my wildest dreams Target Sports would get involved with selling products that were held hostage.
Or am I missing something?

I was digging through Instagram and a lot of the outraged people hating on NF didn’t have any Tacomhq products posted with their rifles. Why is that?

I was digging through Instagram and a lot of the outraged people hating on NF didn’t have any Tacomhq products posted with their rifles. Why is that?
Did they have NF stuff posted with their rifles?

Reactions: Ratmansqullius