• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Nighthawk Tactical .308 for the prize table.

vance

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
NW Arkansas
Hey everybody I'm new here and just wanted to post up some pics of the rifle Nighthawk Tactical is sending down for the prize table for this years Bash.
Nighthawk Tactical .308 :
Nighthawk Tactical action
Broughton 1:12 twist barrel
Manners stock
Badger ordinance bottom metal
AI mag
Jewell trigger

Topped with Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 MLS with zero stop and Mil-Radian. All packed up in a heavy-duty Storm case.
PrizeRifle001.jpg

PrizeRifle005.jpg

PrizeRifle006.jpg

Micheal took the rifle to the range to zero before shipping it out and I think the winner will be very pleased with this package and it's performance. If anyone has any questions or comments I'd love to hear from you. I'll be trying to check in here as often as possible. To all the participants of this years Bash I wish you good luck and safe travels.
Thanks
Vance

Re: Nighthawk Tactical .308 for the prize table.

Thank You Very Much, are you gonna come down and shoot with us?

Sniper's Hide is really happy to have Nighthawk on board with this prize, this year's Shooter's Bash is going to be very good to the competitors.

Thanks to Nighthawk and Jeff Badley, as well as NightForce for putting this prize together.

Nice stick and thanks for helping out the HIDE!!!

Man makes me even more sad that I will have to miss this match!!

Bring it home Drake!!

Nice looking rifle, Wish I could be there to win it. LOL. See you guys in the spring. Leaving for Hounduras in the AM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank You Very Much, are you gonna come down and shoot with us? </div></div>
I would so love to come down, but prior obligations aren't going to let it happen this year. As far as the shooting I'm not sure I could hang with you guys.lol Maybe we'll make it to the next event. Thanks for all the nice compliments on the rifle I know Micheal put his heart and soul into it.
Vance

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn! I should have practiced more! </div></div>

I hear you on that one. What's the expected prize for last place?
wink.gif

From a fellow Arkansan and a nighthawk owner, it's good to see you on here.

Yep; damn near perfect. If only it was LH...

who took this bad ass rifle home with them? Whoever did congrats thats a fine looking stick from NightHawk

It was a beautiful rifle. Thank you NightHawk!!! The only chance I had at it would have been in a raffle!!! lol

I apologize for not getting something posted sooner. I am still paying my penance for sneaking away for 3 days to attend the Bash and not getting much of a break.

I was fortunate enough to win the NightHawk custom rifle shown in this thread. I have to tell you, it is a very nice rifle. Detail work inside and out are top notch and the rifle shoots very well. NightHawk went to great lengths to produce a rifle of this quality and then offered it to the Snipers Hide Bash as a prize. How cool is that.

I called Craig at NightHawk last week to thank him for donating the super nice rifle and to tell him what a good job his crew did with the build. Craig is a super nice guy, a shooter and obviously a supporter of our sport. If anyone is looking for a rifle in this style or a super nice 1911, Craig or one of his minions would be good people to work with.

I also called Bill at NightForce Optics on the same note. Everybody that has seen me out with a rifle knows what I think of NightForce, so to get one of their NXS scopes at a time when I was trying to save for another one was wonderful.

Be sure to keep these people on your list to check out when considering top notch gear.

Thank you Bill and Craig for supporting our competitions and helping our sport evolve.

Best,
Terry

Very good of Nighthawk Tactical and Nightforce to donate such a sweet looking rig.

Hope to make the Snipers Hide cup in the spring. And get some good experience under my cap.

L.