• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon P-300 BLK 2-7x32 scope

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
kansas, topeka
anone try this out yet? ive seen the 308 and 22 versions posted about here, and went back 5-7 pages. i cant figure out how to search the individual threads yet either. anyone have any info or comments on this scope?

I'd like to try one out, but haven't seen them for sale yet. A few places have them listed, but available for backorder.

Ax., This is going to be one heck of a scope and a great deal too! I have been all over the P-300 BLK 2-7x32 BDC SuperSub since first seeing one at Shot Show. This scope has the rapid action turret for shooting Super-sonic ammo (115-125 gr) and then the BDC reticle for when you get your hands on Sub-sonic rounds. It is built on the PROSTAFF platform so yuo know it is tough and clear. I don't have one for my .300 Blackout yet but expect one in the next few weeks. I have a feeling it is going to be a big seller for Nikon this year. I have a bunch of buddies who hand load and have been wanting to use this scope in their 3-gun arsenal. I hope this info helps? I promise pics and more updates once I get one!

i just built a 300blk and i need a scope for it. spotted this in a search and seems like a nice scope if its all as advertised. ive seen they have a p308 and a p22 and i think they have a p223 dont they? seems like a nice option

Ax, You are correct. I have the P-223 3-9 BDC 600 on my LMT 5.56 and it does all I have asked of it. I use Spot On to dial in the exact ammo I use to my scope. I have P-22 Scopes on my DPMS bull barrel M&P 15/22's. I think you will be very happy with the P-300 BLK once you get your hands on one.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/bman940/bo1.jpg

Ax, You are correct. I have the P-223 3-9 BDC 600 on my LMT 5.56 and it does all I have asked of it. I use Spot On to dial in the exact ammo I use to my scope. I have P-22 Scopes on my DPMS bull barrel M&P 15/22's. I think you will be very happy with the P-300 BLK once you get your hands on one.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/bman940/bo1.jpg

Let me preface my my post by saying I am a true Nikon guy. I have owned about 10 Nikon cameras, some Nikon Binoculars, a Nikon spotting scope & a few Nikon rifle scopes.
Call me skeptical, but I don't see how Nikon can put out a quality scope for under $200. I am ready to order one today, but even the M223 2-8x32 is almost $300.
Please enlighten me.

P-300 blk

Let me preface my my post by saying I am a true Nikon guy. I have owned about 10 Nikon cameras, some Nikon Binoculars, a Nikon spotting scope & a few Nikon rifle scopes.
Call me skeptical, but I don't see how Nikon can put out a quality scope for under $200. I am ready to order one today, but even the M223 2-8x32 is almost $300.
Please enlighten me.

C., Nikon's P-300 BLK is built on the PROSTAFF platform. PROSTAFF scopes have proven themselves over and over again for many shooter's in many situations and conditions. I have them on a deer rifle, 22LR's, AR's and even a muzzle loader. They will do the job you ask them to do. Is the P-Series glass as clear as the MONARCH glass,no. That is where the price rise comes into play. Rest assured all these Nikon scopes are covered by Nikon's outstanding scope warranty as well. The promo goes on for a few more days giving an AR Mount with purchase of a qualifying AR Scope.

Nikon Promo - Your source for Exclusive Nikon Promotions, Nikon Discounts, Nikon Deals, and More.

C., Nikon's P-300 BLK is built on the PROSTAFF platform. PROSTAFF scopes have proven themselves over and over again for many shooter's in many situations and conditions. I have them on a deer rifle, 22LR's, AR's and even a muzzle loader. They will do the job you ask them to do. Is the P-Series glass as clear as the MONARCH glass,no. That is where the price rise comes into play. Rest assured all these Nikon scopes are covered by Nikon's outstanding scope warranty as well. The promo goes on for a few more days giving an AR Mount with purchase of a qualifying AR Scope.

Nikon Promo - Your source for Exclusive Nikon Promotions, Nikon Discounts, Nikon Deals, and More.

Good enough for me, I just put one on order at SWFA. Funny thing, even though Nikon's free mount promotion runs through the 31st Optics Planet is not offering it at all.

SWFA just received a shipment of scopes but no mounts.

SWFA just received a shipment of scopes but no mounts, call them and they will ship the scope.