• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nikon Rebate On Rimfire Scopes

DWood

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2006
Miami, Florida
Just an FYI, Nikon has a "Rock Your Rimfire" $50 rebate on 3 rimfire scopes. With the rebate and the midwayusa codes on the hide (ar15315 worked for me last night) for $15 off a $100 purchase you can get a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 4 X 32 for less than half price at midway.

I just ordered the new Prostaff Target EFR 3-9X40 for $190 - $50 rebate-$15 discount = $125. This should be a real nice rimfire scope and will go on my CZ 452 Varmint.

I found the scope a little cheaper elsewhere but went with midway since the rebate only applies to purchases from authorized Nikon dealers.

Re: Nikon Rebate On Rimfire Scopes

apparently amazon is also an authorized dealer so ordered from them.

They had the same optic for $148 shipped with amazon prime

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Car RamRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">apparently amazon is also an authorized dealer so ordered from them.

They had the same optic for $148 shipped with amazon prime </div></div>

Looks to me like that is the Prostaff BDC 150, not the new EFR target. The BDC 150 is nice but I wanted the new scope with the fine reticle.

The BDC seems to big for rimfire applications. Covers to much target