• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Ninja Glock Reload

Re: Ninja Glock Reload

Why did I just have a vision of my G20 flying through my living-room window?

-Pat

I got it to work w/my 21 a twice out of about ten tries. You really have to pop forward.

I don't have any snap caps so I'm doing it with no mag in an empty gun. It doesn't seem like the slide is going far enough back to actually chamber a round. The fact that the gun will cock surprised me. I didn't think it would work. Wish I had a dummy round to try it with.

It can be done with a stock spring. It can also be done with a heavier spring too. I could never do it, but I showed one of my friends and he did it with a G20 with a 22lb spring.

Be warned, your arm is going to hurt like a mofo the next day if you try and do it for any length of time. I know my arm was hurting at least.

damn....that is slick. just tried it with my five inch .45 XD, it cocked but didn't go back far enough to chamber a snapcap. tried it once more, XD almost went airborne. i believe i'm done with this

nifty, very ninjariffic. ninjiferous? ninjalistic? plus its a long slide. that may make it easier. i miss my 17L

I guess I will be the odd man out.

Game tricks just don't fascinate me unless it's something I could actually use in a gunfight. Since raking the slide against a belt/boot/table is much faster and sure I don't see a situation where this is a good idea......unless I am auditioning for the next Transporter/Matrix/Smokin' Aces/etc. movie.
wink.gif

get some

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fKyGUYjCruY&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fKyGUYjCruY&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I think the video is a fake. Watch the slo-mo version. The shooter jams the weapon onto the clip with the slide in BATTERY then, when he moves his gun hand backward toward his body, the slide is locked in the rear position. If you look close, you can see both the barrel and guide bar extended beyond the end of the slide. Then he thumbs the slide release and moves to addresses the first target. Somebody did a good splice job on two clips of video but there is no way this guy successfully loaded that weapon with the slide in BATTERY!!

Well he is using a Dawson Precision base pad so he could be shooting Limited or Limited 10. But what I am getting to is that there is less pressure on the slide because your spring has more room in the mag because of the base pad. He also reloaded after 8 shots so the mag was not fully loaded, which again doesn't put as much pressure on the slide.
So instead of loading your mag all the way just put a few in there and see what happens.
I could do this to me SVI, but it had a 9lbs recoil spring in it. There is no way I could do it with the mag loaded to 20 tho.

I was there when this video was made.. It is a Glock 35 with a Brass Slug Plug and a trigger job as a limited gun. Rob is a GM shooter and dedicates a lot of time to running around his basement dry-firing and playing with ideas like this. The one handed slide manipulation is a result of his technique. I've seen him strip a whole magazine by cycling the slide with this method. He was demoing it with several different guns, including a .45 caliber 1911. We like to think that Rob is part cyborg sometimes.

Neat trick. Where was he back in the day when I was trying to start my snowmobile.

just tried with my glock 19, was able to get the slide to rock back but not far enough. its possible i wasnt putting enough umph into it. maybe tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nifty, very ninjariffic. ninjiferous? ninjalistic? plus its a long slide. that may make it easier. i miss my 17L </div></div>
got a 17L and a 34 both seem the same to ninja load.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWFitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the video is a fake. Watch the slo-mo version. The shooter jams the weapon onto the clip with the slide in BATTERY then, when he moves his gun hand backward toward his body, the slide is locked in the rear position. If you look close, you can see both the barrel and guide bar extended beyond the end of the slide. Then he thumbs the slide release and moves to addresses the first target. Somebody did a good splice job on two clips of video but there is no way this guy successfully loaded that weapon with the slide in BATTERY!! </div></div>
It is real, not spliced, if you ever go to the 458 forum, 68 forum or arfcom ask COLD he knows this guy and he posted this link about 2-3 months ago. Here is his, http://68forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9159&highlight=ninja and a new topic as well http://68forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11371&highlight=ninja

I didn't even realize it was Rob in the original video.

I guess I didn't put enough ass into it w/my empty G21.

seen it done last weekend...NUMEROUS times. I myself am just not nenja enuf to make it work. Its highly technique related. If the gun is not perfectly square when you jerk it back and slam it forward...its quite unlikely. a bit of oil doesnt hurt.
Reminds me of The Outlaw Josey Wales when he does the double pistol flip to take out the bad guys. I now look forward to seeing the Double Glock Ninja Cock™ (i think i need to trademark that name too)

Double Pistol Flip

Tried it tonight with my S&W M&P not saying the video ninja can't do it, but as hard as I whipped my gun I could not even get the slide to crack open a bit let alone eject an empty or chamber a round or lock open on empty magazine.

Not a technique I will rely upon.

i did it with my glock 23(first try), operater(3rd try)it was a little harder. i had to do it with the weapon pointed at the ground...H&K socom=no sucess at all....i think i may have hurt myself with that heavy sombitch!!!!

bench

uspc in 9mm and .45, fail. Tried an EAA witness as well, more fail. I'm seriously out of breath right now lol, I'll stick to conventional methods of reloading.

Guess its easier on a striker fired pistol..

i watched the vid, and two others on utube, downloaded a mag and went to work... 10 mins later... with snaps i can load and cycle through five rnd to slide lock back, with live (dummy hollowpnts), i can cycle througfh three rnds... this is on my issued base stock g21... there is a "trick" once you get it, it works... not something i would ever want to use, but def in the niffty section... and u never know i might have to fight w john woo some day...

The only real use if for USPSA games. If you started with an empty gun, with mags on table. On the start signal you had to grab the gun, load a mag, chamber, then carry an object(briefcase) and begin shooting strong handed only. That is where this came from. If you can reliably pull it off you can save a second or two on the stage by grabbing the object with the weak hand and the gun with the strong and do the "ninja load" and move on.

Ok, I tried this with my G34 and it is doable but I am dreading the pain that will come with the next 2 days.
Definitely a party trick worth learning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWFitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">I think the video is a fake</span></span>. Watch the slo-mo version. The shooter jams the weapon onto the clip with the slide in BATTERY then, when he moves his gun hand backward toward his body, the slide is locked in the rear position. If you look close, you can see both the barrel and guide bar extended beyond the end of the slide. Then he thumbs the slide release and moves to addresses the first target. Somebody did a good splice job on two clips of video but there is no way this guy successfully loaded that weapon with the slide in BATTERY!! </div></div>

I think you might be an idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One_Feather</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tried it almost broke my arm lmao. </div></div>LOL. Same here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWFitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">I think the video is a fake</span></span>. Watch the slo-mo version. The shooter jams the weapon onto the clip with the slide in BATTERY then, when he moves his gun hand backward toward his body, the slide is locked in the rear position. If you look close, you can see both the barrel and guide bar extended beyond the end of the slide. Then he thumbs the slide release and moves to addresses the first target. Somebody did a good splice job on two clips of video but there is no way this guy successfully loaded that weapon with the slide in BATTERY!! </div></div>

I think you might be an idiot. </div></div>

Tactful...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWFitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">I think the video is a fake</span></span>. Watch the slo-mo version. The shooter jams the weapon onto the clip with the slide in BATTERY then, when he moves his gun hand backward toward his body, the slide is locked in the rear position. If you look close, you can see both the barrel and guide bar extended beyond the end of the slide. Then he thumbs the slide release and moves to addresses the first target. Somebody did a good splice job on two clips of video but there is no way this guy successfully loaded that weapon with the slide in BATTERY!! </div></div>

I think you might be an idiot. </div></div>

Tactful... </div></div>

Not my strong suit. But read his post again. Watch the videos. Read the other posts on this thread. Tell me you don't come up with the same conclusion. He's the sort of guy that comes up with the idea that the US Govt blew up the WTC, not Al Quaida.

Just calling it like I see it. If it offends you, put me on your ignore list. No skin off my ass.

Dude, I'm not saying it wasn't funny. and I don't put people on my ignore list, it's fun to read peoples opinions.

And it never fails that you will find a critic that thinks they found a flaw in a video and can prove that it's fake. He lost me when he called the magazine a "clip".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can do it with an AR...........
wink.gif
</div></div>

on video Jason....lets see it!

My arms were sore for 2 days. Almost as pitiful as the time I tried to cock my Red Ryder bb gun like Arnold does in Terminator 2 with the lever action shotgun..of course in retrospect I can see why that didn't work out for me.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f1ybD5-mNk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f1ybD5-mNk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

got it twice with my 23, my should hurts, i found you really have to focus on bringing your arm all the way back and having a very solid wrist. not claiming to be sweet or anything but, when it happened I think form had more to do with it than force.
thanks for posting
dgwelsh

Tried it with the Beretta 92... no such luck, just a torn rotator cuff. Will have to work on the ninja skills after a little arthroscopic procedure and some PT, piece of cake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can do it with a bolt gun....:) </div></div>

LMAO!
crazy.gif