• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ninja Glock !!!

Re: Ninja Glock !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While some what funny, can I have those moments of my life back I just wasted?
</div></div>

Oh, you weren't doing anything anyway.

I like the laser that cuts through anything. 100rd mags help to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the laser that cuts through anything.</div></div>

Anything except Ninja gloves.

I like this one;

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8475ocNvzw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8475ocNvzw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

my favorite are the cutouts that you play like a flute to steer the bullets to the left or right

inertia!
smile.gif

can that actually be done with a stock glock? doesn't seem likely that you could cycle a slide with inertia. it's possible i suppose if you could generate enough inertia, in a pure physics debate. but can a human develop enough? what is the stock spring weight in a glock 35? i want to do some calculations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can that actually be done with a stock glock? doesn't seem likely that you could cycle a slide with inertia. it's possible i suppose if you could generate enough inertia, in a pure physics debate. but can a human develop enough? what is the stock spring weight in a glock 35? i want to do some calculations. </div></div>

I know the guy in that videon it is Rob Romero ... he is a Grandmaster shooter and actually practices that move right there after seeing a vietnameese guy do it on a youtube video. that IS a stock Glock. No I havent tried it I wont try it but there are lots of guys out there that have tried it and said it hurts like a son of a bitch to make that much force.