• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nissan Dealership Shooting,

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2010
UT
Let's do some arm chair quarterbacking and see if we can pick this apart. 95% of all "bail jumpers" are picked up by bounty hunters. I think they picked a shitty place to do it. Far to many innocents around and they obviously knew he was dangerous.

Last edited:
There is no prerequisite of anything even remotely connected to Rocket Scientry regarding these buffoons. Trust me on this one........ :confused:

Not TAF.

fucking amateur hour.....lets pick a place packed with innocent people to try and apprehend a dangerous person......too many douchebags out there trying to be DOG the bounty hunter.

and a place filled with glass windows no less, so its not even like they could get the drop on him........ at least wait for him to leave the fucking building, and grab him when hes not expecting it, and cant see you coming.

should have just tasered him and avoided this whole mess......dont really know what they were thinking going in guns drawn......cant very well collect a bounty on a dead guy.

but thank goodness it was only the fucking retards and the perp who got shot.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like stupid met stupid and stupid won.

Since no one else was hurt it seems a net win/win.

And the dealership gets free publicity and a big insurance check for the damage.

A lot of people dead for a 3 foot shoot out

Three feet, three seconds, three rounds - rule of threes.

I watched the video: absolutely surreal. From the looks of it, they purposefully cornered him in a moment of distraction with no regard for the safety of others. But, as stated in the article, Mr. Hutchinson was more prepared for a gunfight than the pair from Corpus Christi.

fucking amateur hour.....lets pick a place packed with innocent people to try and apprehend a dangerous person......too many douchebags out there trying to be DOG the bounty hunter.

and a place filled with glass windows no less, so its not even like they could get the drop on him........ at least wait for him to leave the fucking building, and grab him when hes not expecting it, and cant see you coming.

should have just tasered him and avoided this whole mess......dont really know what they were thinking going in guns drawn......cant very well collect a bounty on a dead guy.

but thank goodness it was only the fucking retards and the perp who got shot.

All valid points and very well could have been the hesitation that cost them their lives. The fact is just pointing a gun at someone does not make them comply. Taser would have not required a second thought. Given the situation they were in just a dirty look from him would have been enough justification for lighting him up.

Also , many times you see or hear of an altercation (involving LEO most the time) and the question comes up "why didn't they just tackle him" This I think proves why you should avoid physical altercations (hands on) as all it takes is one lucky move by the bad guy, also being so close to the person you can't actually see all their moves. 1J04's job is a little different, and some hands on can't be avoided.

Last edited:
People are much easier to cuff after they have ridden the lightning.

You ain't just whistling Dixie there Jimmy. ;):cool::p

k6cZA7t.jpg

1J, I bet that thing will fix your shoulder similar to Tucker's thread on bites. Worth a shock, I mean shot. P.S. Video please.

1J, I bet that thing will fix your shoulder similar to Tucker's thread on bites. Worth a shock, I mean shot. P.S. Video please.

While sitting in a hot tub drinking a beer...

I had to light the damn thing off like 6 times before the camera would capture the lightning. I love that sound. :p

Everyone who carries one has 'ridden the lighting' as it's SOP.... Our taser hits were videotaped. So that if some lawyer said "Do you know what you inflicted on my poor client?" we can say... yes sir. Want to see the video? Hell of a way to welcome a rookie into the department. I got mine done Christmas eve! Ho Ho Ho, motherfuckers.

I did the full five seconds... No fun! But it does work as advertised! You lock up stiffer than a board.

That said, I'd have happily taken another Taser shot vs. getting pepper sprayed. That stuff sucks. Way worse than CS... And in the academy, we had to run laps (to get all sweaty and out of breath), then get a face full of OC... but did we get to clean it off??? Noooooooooo. we had to go do a series of cuffing drills, armbar takedowns, weapons retention drills and groundfighting exercises against instructors... while our faces were melting off. A good 15 minutes of utter suckage... but part of proving that we can function even if we accidentally get a faceful.

My eyes are watering and involuntarily closing... just thinking about it.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Up here they call it 'getting the 'chair''

Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales pretty much summed up my feelings towards bounty hunters.

Impersonating a federal agent for one thing is usually very frowned upon by actual federal agents.

Since of course they wanted to make sure they got the money, they didn't bother calling any local law enforcement once they found him either.

I'm pretty sure at least a few local lawyers are telling their secretaries that perhaps some money to pay the bills is coming in after all....

You know what? For you the world. I'll post my ride from years ago. No disparging comments. Promise? ;)

Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales pretty much summed up my feelings towards bounty hunters.

Impersonating a federal agent for one thing is usually very frowned upon by actual federal agents.

Since of course they wanted to make sure they got the money, they didn't bother calling any local law enforcement once they found him either.

I'm pretty sure at least a few local lawyers are telling their secretaries that perhaps some money to pay the bills is coming in after all....

Dien' ain't much of a livin' boy...

Sadly, the whole thing sounds like the beginning of a bad joke: two bounty hunters and a fugitive walk into a Nissan dealership ...

Turn up the volume, don't say a damn thing, and just laugh along with me as I share a nervous ass smile with ya. ;)

He did take it like a champ!

i may catch some flak for this, but I never quite understood the reasoning behind it. After they zap you, what's next? Let's head to the indoor range where you'll be required to dump a 185 gr JHP into the fleshy part of your thigh. We'll stop the blood loss and then move on to an abandoned parking lot where you'll ram your cruiser into a side of a parked SUV at highway speeds. Still ok? Great. Next we'll move on to...etc...

Geez, when I'm in class and you are thoroughly briefed that if this happens then that, and you don't immediately do this...you're a smokin' hole, I acknowledge the ramifications and I'm good.

The reasoning has been explained above i believe. If put on the stand and asked "do you understand the pain you caused,?" the answer would be yes.
i think the problem is that on a shooting (fatal or not) you just have to prove the situation justified the application of a bullet. If it was fatal well then that it just tough luck mother fucker.
but taser/less than lethal is a "gray" area. Person needs to be subdued but not shot. Rather than being grateful for being alive some fuck wit lawyer tries to prove that because a bullet wasn't used then the situation did not justify a taser. Dangerous but not enough for a bullet. Catch 22 situation. Pretty sure 80%+ of taser applications would be justified shootings (30 years ago at least before tasers were invented). One reason why LEO are fucked no matter what decision they choose.

Last edited: