• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

No Berger bullets in Quickload

goodgorilla

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2013
Lecanto, FL
I think there may have been one available, but what I need is 168 grain Berger Hunting VLD. What now? I thought I saw that someone can add bullets to the list, if anyone has done it yet.

You have to double click on the bullet selection. A list will drop down and you'll have the bergers right there. Whatever bullet is showing on the top of the page... Just double click.

yeah there are a handful of bergers in there, but not the ones I need.

Edit: I found out how to import the bullets.

Search all databases for a given bullet -> .284 -> save new file

Search all databases for a given bullet is an icon on the tool bar that has binoculars overlaying a bullet.

I don't know what database that information is coming from, but it put all .284 bullets on the list. Now I'm confused to use the G7 or G1. I do know what the difference between those are, I'm guessing G1 since I will probably be shooting 100 yards at first.

Last edited:
I just looked and there are 168 hunt vld's in both .308 and .284. I think you are doing something wrong.

Your still not hitting the right thing. Where it says file :/ Berger on the top of the page, double click and a list of different manufacturers will drop down. Just scroll up or down and pick your bullet

Your still not hitting the right thing. Where it says file :/ Berger on the top of the page, double click and a list of different manufacturers will drop down. Just scroll up or down and pick your bullet

I got it now. I was doing it wrong, thanks.