• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Beta males allowed

Hell yeah but CNN will say that the Marines violated their rights or assumed they were helpless

I'll admit I and many other grunts talked much shit about the 8th and I Marines while we were in the FMF, but the fact remains they're still a bunch of great Infantrymen who won't hesitate to run into the line of fire, even if that fire is more literal than from a PKM.

Bravo-Zulu boys, you make this aging Jarhead proud.

i dont do twitter w\either but u can click on the link. but here is a sample:
1537546253311.png

I don't do Twitter so I can't see them, how about a couple screen shots of what you mean?

Reactions: Redmanss
I have no doubt if a woman Marine would have been there she would have done the exact same thing. The person arguing has probably never touched the uniform in her life. Just likes to argue for what she has no idea about.

UGH..should have know. A feminist who does nothing but complain and never does anything worth-wild for society.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Yeah, she wouldn't make weight, not by a long stretch. Still not as bad though as those who tell me "I almost joined but I did (insert whatever excuse for being a pussy) instead." Like I'm supposed to be impressed...

Reactions: Barryd
I know a girl who enlisted in the Navy and became a corpsman.

I expect she's a badass. I know she would have been running there too but I'm not sure if she is still serving.

I think corpsman is a perfectly good role for women who want to serve in that way.

As long as they are getting women like the one I know, I don't think they are at any disadvantage with a female corpsman but I think it would be a good idea to keep the actual Marines 100% male.

I do have ti clarify here, I wont even make fun of 25 jarheads milling around doing nothing waiting on a fire or police call or sumthin. Is this a money saving plan, just have them mill around and carry the cell on video waiting for something, anything to happen?

jesus fkn crist, cant they just let this SJW shit go for a goddam minute..

I cant wait til they arrest Trump.