• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No budget tonight and .........

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Here goes America.

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/_ZeSxGYCDTk[/video]

Wonder if it would do Washington DC. we would allbe better off. Probrably leave a ring in the cessool though.

Re: No budget tonight and .........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Que the doors music please..... </div></div>

'this is the end...' I only wish it was permanent 'the end, my friend'

Anyone else get one of these????
    WTF

Sent: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 2:07 pm
    Subject: Mid Month Pay

Due to the possibility of the Continuing Resolution expiring, we paid you for
    service performed through April 8. The debt showing on your record is for the
    amount due you for 9-15 April which will be paid as soon as authorization is
    received from Congress. We apologize for the inconvenience.

John Timmerman
    Director, Military Pay Functional Area
    Defense Finance and Accounting Service

I got one of those about 2 hours ago.

Then our colonel and first shirt briefed us about things to keep people afloat while we dont get paid.

Meanwhile I was browsing for a trg22 and a motorcycle. God it feel great to save money for fun things

I am glad the shutdown is happening, but they NEED to pay the military, no matter what, govt shut down or not. That is fucking ridiculous that our military is not gonna get paid, but planned parenthood is, fucking bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am glad the shutdown is happening, but they NEED to pay the military, no matter what, govt shut down or not. That is fucking ridiculous that our military is not gonna get paid, but planned parenthood is, fucking bullshit.</div></div>

This budget was due Oct 1, 2010.

How many of us would still have our jobs being 6 months late with a budget?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This budget was due Oct 1, 2010.

How many of us would still have our jobs being 6 months late with a budget? </div></div>

Well thats an easy answer, NONE!!!

well...., this morning bright and early there is a budget till Oct. 2011ad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_spending_showdown

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON – A last-minute budget deal forged amid bluster and tough bargaining averted an embarrassing federal shutdown, cut billions in spending and provided the first major test of the divided government that voters ushered in five months ago.</div></div>

It looks like we are still being sold out. No cutting foreign aid, EPA still free to make law. Not much cause for celebration.

We are fucked, not to get political, but one party hasnt realised that they have a lot of new people in office, and they are gonna be ALL new people if they keep pulling this shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are fucked, not to get political, but one party hasnt realised that they have a lot of new people in office, and they are gonna be ALL new people if they keep pulling this shit. </div></div>

I agree with avoiding the political, but i think its really both sides. As my now long passed dad used to say...."Show me a polititian and Il show you a crook". Not universally true, but largely. Everyone has their own agenda and its mostly to appropriate the power and money for themselves regardless the cost to others or our country.