• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors No. Just No...

Re: No. Just No...

I was hoping he shot his hand off as a constant reminder of his stupidity.

$600-$700 for a can and $200 stamp OR $200,000 in hospital bills and no hand. Yeah, way to think it through dumbass!

Yup...not enough lesson learned in that scenario. He'll be back for more.

I was waiting for him to look totally down the barrel at least once. What a idiot. PG

yah im surprised this video is still up. i have it downloaded for sharing once this guy figures out this isnt a good idea to have on the internet.

That video made me cringe...Darwin awards time. I think he had his finger on the trigger most of the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. i winced the whole time. </div></div>

Me too !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSector1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup...not enough lesson learned in that scenario. He'll be back for more. </div></div>

Hahaha no doubt ^ What a fucking moron

Wow! I think that ranks up there on the stupidity scale with the guy next to me at Garland range a few months back "testing out a .308 before buying a rail, rings or optics"!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and it suppressed what? </div></div>

his IQ!!!! his knowledge of firearms!! LOL

Stupid is what stupid does!

The worse part, this could influence some dumb kid somewhere to try this and they lose their hand or worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepguy242</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and it suppressed what? </div></div>

his IQ!!!! his knowledge of firearms!! LOL</div></div>

LOL yeah.

Pure genius... I knew a guy who ordered an instructional VHS tape off the internet on how to make a supressor out of stuff you can buy from the hardware store. The hardest part was actually finding a VCR to play it. He made it in his barracks room and wanted me to go to the range to test it with him. I didn't go but when he got back he complained that it wasn't "silent"... lol