• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear No Name V2 or Recon V2?

Recon_Scout

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2020
So the question has been asked in a different way many times her, but I have never seen a definitive answer.

If you were to choose between Two Vets No Name v2 and Recon V2 and intended to run a Sunwayfoto IB-30 (Sorry I can't afford RRS, and yes I understand its Chinese...) what would be your choice and why (pros/cons would be great).

Thank you in advance!

Have you considered a Inorel RT90C? Worth checking out if you haven't seen it already.

Inorel RT90C + RRS Anvil 30.

Have you considered a Inorel RT90C? Worth checking out if you haven't seen it already.

Inorel RT90C + RRS Anvil 30.

Interesting, thanks, something to ponder

have you looked at fat boy tripods

Reactions: Recon_Scout
Poor bastard, you thought there were two options?

You'll get every other option under the sun now, and no info on the two you were looking at...

There's no wrong answer. Call 2 vets and talk to them if you want to choose between the two. They'll take the time to walk you through what you need based on what you tell him you want from it.