• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report NO snow in Florida

texrifleman

Private
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2008
San Antonio
Just to aggravate the folks that are snowed in this weekend. Here's a picture of me shooting this afternoon. 50 degrees an a brisk 20 to 30 mph breeze.

1417i94.jpg

Re: NO snow in Florida

Today was the first day of the year I had to turn on my heat. I would rather deal with snow in the winter than the heat in the summers here. I will be outside shooting tomorrow.

Heck...I finally got a chance to shoot in the snow, great wind indicator!

B.

Have a great June, July, August! I think I might go out Thursday or Friday just because it will be around 0 F.

Bullshit, I was shooting Sunday 12/26/10 in Florida, and there were snow flurries for most of the damn day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UgashikBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bet I have less traffic to my range. </div></div>Just have to watch for low-flying float planes, eh?

That's B.S.!!!! Thanks for rubbing it in.... Oh wait, I was the guy next to you... That was fun!

Oh yeah? Well, what's that smell?!!!

Sorry, it was all I could think of as a comeback because I really hate you! LOL.

I was three lanes over from Will, no smell there.
smile.gif

460yds at that picture, then went to 700 before time ran out. On good days an even thou, someday maybe more if we fill in some swamp.

We have to keep an eye on the water behind us for gators. You knew that didn't you Will?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRYFOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was three lanes over from Will, no smell there.
smile.gif

460yds at that picture, then went to 700 before time ran out. On good days an even thou, someday maybe more if we fill in some swamp.

We have to keep an eye on the water behind us for gators. You knew that didn't you Will? </div></div>

Yeah buddy, today was a t-shirt and shorts day in Southern Louisiana. Past 2 days and 3 nights have been clear skies with no clouds in sight. Hell, I was tempted to take a nap on the hammock earlier, but crashed out on the couch.

If you worry about gators it messes up your nature point of aim. Besides I am too bitter for gators to eat me. They typically let go after the first bite.

Willl

San Ann just west of Dade city?

New Year's Day, Dundee, NY. 53* F., no snow on the ground.

But it's comin' back right soon now....