• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos No Such Thing as Too Much Bipod!!

Re: No Such Thing as Too Much Bipod!!

There's no scope
frown.gif

On a more serious note: how do you like the M&P 22? Any feed and/or cycling problems?

M&P 22 has exceeded my expectations.

Very accurate, and so far I have put win std and hyper vel ammo, and some expensive lapua center x subs trough it with not a single hiccup.

It fits well in my hand, and I am looking forward to getting the M&P 9mm version as soon as I pull some scratch together. I got a killer deal on this used so I jumped on it, and have 0 regrets.

My brothers have the walther p22 and my buddy the sig mosquito. I like this thing better. Feels more "real" if that makes sense. And I have only had it a couple weeks now.

Regards,
DT

It doesn't look like you have enough rail section left for your m203 mount. You should probably add some custom rail sections. Just in case.

Now here is the question since there is now a bipod could that be used as a grip and if it is a grip is it then a SBR?

Things that make u go.............WHAT THE LOL!!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now here is the question since there is now a bipod could that be used as a grip and if it is a grip is it then a SBR? </div></div>

What kind of groups do you get at 600 yards?
grin.gif

needs and inbuilt rangefinder, gps and radio so it can call in airstrikes

Serious question, pardon my ignorance, what kind of bipod is that?

M Richardson