• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Trespassing!

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
We had a customer ask us for a No Trespassing sign based on our US Snipers calling card. So we did the research and filed the proper forms with our local, state and federal governments seeking approval. After multiple amendments, submissions, re-filings, clarifications, standing in lines and the passage of time, the powers that be granted us permission to proceed.....

As such we will be offering these for sale on a limited basis, they are 10 x 14" have two 1/4" holes centered top and bottom (covered by reflective material in picture) and are .063 thick Aluminum with reflective background. We now have them on our website; HERE # US09 for 24.95 + 5.95 S&H.

Now the rest of the story - The first 25 Veteran's or active duty service members that are Snipershide members that contact us proving both (SH membership and Veteran/active status) will get a free sign.

Email proof here; [email protected] include shipping address and contact phone number.

Edited to add that they are now up on our website.

[img:center]
NOTRESPASSINGSIGN.jpg
[/img]

Re: No Trespassing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had a customer ask us for a No Trespassing sign based on our US Snipers calling card. So we did the research and filed the proper forms with our local, state and federal governments seeking approval. After multiple amendments, submissions, re-filings, clarifications, standing in lines and the passage of time, the powers that be granted us permission to proceed.....
</div></div>

I'm curious what forms were required to be filed and with whom they were filed. It's a spade!

You have an email... Thank you for supporting our Veterans!

Kasey,
Very impressive as usual! Although I personally don't have a need for such a design in a sign format, what about putting it on a hat or t-shirt?

Thanks guys, the signs turned out pretty cool, better than I had hoped, went with the reflective back ground, really makes them pop with the added benefit of a great laser ranging.

palma, That was simply my poor attempt at humor. I have been dealing with said bureaucrats and was simply trying to make light of it. My apologies. To be clear, I have not consulted any agency at any level for permission to produce these signs.

gstaylorg - have not thought about spade hats but do have shirts here; http://www.accu-shot.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=49

Please send information to our [email protected] email address

ALSO - all USSniper stuff we sell the lions share of the profit goes to the WWP.

Just ordered 2 signs. Thx Kasey!

Email sent- suspect I'm way past being number 25... but worth a shot anyway!

Sweet sign!!

Placed an order. Not a vet just a LEO who wants to keep people off my property and I think the sign will work just fine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Placed an order. Not a vet just a LEO who wants to keep people off my property and I think the sign will work just fine. </div></div>

Need to put one up at the Cabin.

A great thanks to Kasey and the team! Not just for making this offer to our veterans and servicemembers, but for everything they make happen for our servicemembers all year long.

Guys we hit the 25 number yesterday but as I failed to count/stop it, we'll be sending a sign to everyone we got a email from before 1038 today.

We should be shipping them by Wednesday, sooner if we get the packaging before.

Thanks again for your service!

And thank you Snipershide!

Class act
This kind of thing is why I keep coming back to this site and support it's venders

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Placed an order. Not a vet just a LEO who wants to keep people off my property and I think the sign will work just fine. </div></div>

Need to put one up at the Cabin. </div></div>

That's exactly where it will go.

I'm not a vet or active military but I would still like one for my private range. Where/how can I order a couple?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys we hit the 25 number yesterday but as I failed to count/stop it, we'll be sending a sign to everyone we got a email from before 1038 today.

We should be shipping them by Wednesday, sooner if we get the packaging before.

Thanks again for your service!

And thank you Snipershide! </div></div>

Wow, above and beyond... by far!

Thanks for your generosity!

Thanks to one and all for your service and interest in these signs and participating.

We are getting emails asking about ordering these signs, as posted above they are now available on-line HERE

We'd love to see pictures of them posted up, the ones going to the APO's especially...

That is nice. I'd buy one for the gate, but I'm afraid it would get stolen! Looks good....may need one for my boy's room...

Kasey,
I recieved mine today in Enterprise Kansas, just a stones throw from Wichita. Thanks a bunch, awesome sign and I will post a picture when I get it put up.

Received mine today in Texas, great sign I will definitely be ordering another. Thanks Kasey

Got mine today! Awesome sign! Thanks a ton!!

Also, it would be really sweet if you guys would make some of those "taking out the trash since y2k" shirts for sale that you had included on the bipod raffle a while back. I love mine and worry I'll wear it out or mess it up!

My sign came in yesterday. A great thanks to Kasey not just for doing the sign, but also for supporting all our troops, both current and former. It's acts like this that make me want to support Kasey as a 'Hide vendor. Kasey's actions show that he truly does support our troops.

Mine arrived yesterday while I was at work and my son opened it and stuck it on his bedroom door! Other than having it shanghaied it's great looking sign! Can't fault the boy for his taste...

My wife just now walked up to me and said "Here's your sign." Took me a minute.

Thanks Kasey. This is going to my friend's private range, near Ft Campbell, KY. He served on the same team I did (see signature), and has his roads named for MOH recipients he and I served with. He has a 250 yd range on the back side of the place, that this will be perfect for. He hosts a barbecue at Week of the Eagles on his place, where a bunch of the vets and the young guys currently on the team gather to get to know one another. This will be the absolute best.

Thanks again.