• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Trespassing!

Re: No Trespassing!

Glad you guys like them, they are a play on the old school calling cards used in Vietnam. My daughter-in-law did the design for the cards (which are offered to comps for the "Accu-Shot one Shot challenge"). And to give credit where credit is due, a customer suggested using that card design for a "No Trespassing" sign, so we did!

StanwoodSpartan we sell the cards HERE

DP425 - no worries, we have them here, they are "off menu", order any shirt then put in the comments you want the brown one. We need to get them up on website.

Pretty cool. Unfortunately people that live around my range would steal the sign and continue trespassing.
frown.gif

Kasey, the sign arrived in Kabul today, man it looks great! Thanks for sending it, I'll be sure to snag some photo's for you!

Wow, that is pretty good USPS service! I'll look forward to the pics! Thank you.

Also, not to be a buzz kill, but we have shipped the offered 25 signs, plus some additional due to my failing to post up we had hit that number which was done 12 November. In other words, all the free signs have been spoken for and shipped.

We do have them for sale HERE

I apologize for any misunderstanding on the offer and hope any and all understand our sincerity.

Best Regards,

Kasey