• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noel Carlson - Anyone got contact info?

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
Has anyone seen or heard from Noel lately? He posted here all the time until January then dropped off the face of the earth. Tried to PM and email him but haven't gotten a response. Anyone got a phone number?

Hoping for an update on some bullets I ordered from him about a year ago.

Jason

Re: Noel Carlson - Anyone got contact info?

Hello Jason,

A member alerted me to your post. No, I have not dropped off of the face of the earth.

I did receive your e-mail five days ago, and was holding off, on an immediate answer, pending the arrival of paper certicication. The good news is that I now have verbal BATF confirmation that I am licensed to market projectiles. Once the physical license actually arrives, your bullets will be on their way... finally. Thanks for your patience.

Of other note, there has been limited web activity at Long Range Hunting, and you may want to occasionally monitor that site for developments. Zethilius will be puttting up it's own website now that distribution is imminent, and all technical develoments/findings will be available in a single location.

I will send you a separate e-mail soon.

Best,
Noel

Re: Noel Carlson - Anyone got contact info?

Hey, you're alive, glad to hear that!!

I was a little worried, it seemed that you posted here daily and returned emails within hours.....then nothing. Glad you're ok and things are moving along.

Jason