• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noisefighters

These look like just the fix for my 10 year old son. He finds wearing ear pads over shooting glasses to be uncomfortable. I will order a pair for myself as well as him. On a side note, if anyone has recommendations for Noisefighters compatible electronic muffs for my son, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian
The Howard Leight Impact Sports have worked out well for my 5 and 9 year old grandsons plus my shooting buddy's 10 year old son. We add plugs underneath when shooting magnums, or under roof, or when certain brakes are used to minimize early flinch development.

The Howard Leight Impact Sports have worked out well for my 5 and 9 year old grandsons plus my shooting buddy's 10 year old son. We add plugs underneath when shooting magnums, or under roof, or when certain brakes are used to minimize early flinch development.
Lash,
Thank you. I will check those out. My son has a new rifle which he is excited about taking to the range.
Brian

I received me this week and out them in my MSA Species that I keep in my cruiser at work. I installed them today and have to admit they are very comfortable. I won't be able to try them out shooting for a couple weeks but just wearing them today I am impressed.

Does anyone know where to order just the foam that sits inside the earcups? I just placed an order for a second set of noisefighters but I will need new foam for those earmuffs.

Unfortunately, I do not know a source for just the factory-style foam insert that has the slightly thicker foam along the edges and the thin foam across the center. The only way to get them, I've found, is to purchase the entire hygiene kit, and that's like $30 and includes the stock pads. However...

NoisefightersFoamSubstitute.jpg

I make a similar-shaped foam insert (seen installed in image above) and include it with my aviation-style headset gel pads (Stretchback Universal Mount). The foam is a uniform thickness and doesn't perfectly mate to the internal layout of any single headset, but it works perfectly fine on Sordin / Peltor because it's larger than the internal opening and is just held down by the mounting plate. I just haven't been including it with Sordin / Peltor because nobody's brought up this issue before and I didn't think of it. Perhaps I'll start doing that in the near future when I get more of the foam in stock. For now, if you'd like a set included with an order, please call 616-226-3551 / email [email protected].

Unfortunately, I do not know a source for just the factory-style foam insert that has the slightly thicker foam along the edges and the thin foam across the center. The only way to get them, I've found, is to purchase the entire hygiene kit, and that's like $30 and includes the stock pads. However...

View attachment 6910605

I make a similar-shaped foam insert (seen installed in image above) and include it with my aviation-style headset gel pads (Stretchback Universal Mount). The foam is a uniform thickness and doesn't perfectly mate to the internal layout of any single headset, but it works perfectly fine on Sordin / Peltor because it's larger than the internal opening and is just held down by the mounting plate. I just haven't been including it with Sordin / Peltor because nobody's brought up this issue before and I didn't think of it. Perhaps I'll start doing that in the near future when I get more of the foam in stock. For now, if you'd like a set included with an order, please call 616-226-3551 / email [email protected].

Bow much will the foam be? I would be interested in 2 sets.

They would be free for anyone who's placed an order of my gel pads. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll then ship out how ever many sets of foam inserts you need.

Email sent. I also received an email a few minutes ago saying my second set was delivered today. That was fast shipping.

I got to use these last week for an all day DMR match. What a difference! I have the MSA Sordin headsets, and I had the upgraded gel cups before. There is a noticeable difference in sound suppression with the Noisefighters - they work much better.

And the comfort level is much better. I wear Rudy Project glasses that have fairly thick arms where they would go under the headsets. After a few hours, that pressure would become noticeable. With the Noisefighters, it was much more comfortable all day.

One of the better purchases I've made in a long time!

I have a set of Impact Sports that play backup/loaners to my MSA Sordins X's. I think I'll have to pick up a set of these for them as I run the gel cups on the MSA's and there's simply no comparison to the stock ear cups. They look to be out of stock at the moment though.

Nice! I’m going to order me some of these. I’ve often wondered how much bearing damage I am getting from the small leak that my glasses I now have to wear cause!!! This should solve that issue. Can’t wait to try them out.

I was looking at ordering a set of these pads and noticed there is a combo order with Qore for the ventilated head pad. Any chance the hide discount code will work on the combo?

I was looking at ordering a set of these pads and noticed there is a combo order with Qore for the ventilated head pad. Any chance the hide discount code will work on the combo?

I will have to ask you to communicate with Qore Performance directly. The Comfort Combo is their exclusive product (sold only on their website and through the five exclusive retail partners) and Noisefighters is simply a supplier for the gel ear pad portion of the combo.

Just got mine - quite good. As good as the factory Peltor/Sordin ones that I have.

Only caution- while they are tough these are not as tough as the foam pads are.

I recommend casing your fancy earpro - (Kelty oddly makes a Medium soft box that is great for a set of these and some batteries).

Also, DO NOT allow hot shell casings to fall on the gel pads. I have killed a set of earpro gels this way.

Just came across this thread and ordered mine a few minutes ago... for my 3M Peltor Tactical Pro set. I have the 3M gel pads. But, I'm always looking for any extra edge I can get for ear pro. I've already got tinnitus (likely occupational exposure and living on an aircraft carrier for 2 years).

I will have to ask you to communicate with Qore Performance directly. The Comfort Combo is their exclusive product (sold only on their website and through the five exclusive retail partners) and Noisefighters is simply a supplier for the gel ear pad portion of the combo.
No worries! Thank you sir! I’ll just order them separate and cut the middle man

Well, just wanted to say "thank you" for bringing this thread back up, because I've obviously missed it the first time and DEFINITELY need to order a few sets of pads for our decade old sets of Impact Sports.

Now all I gotta do is figure out a repair on the "battery springy-thingy's" that these things used to be (or are they still???) prone to breaking?

All told, we purchased 10 pairs of them, to which I believe 6 have/had broken 'battery-springs'...

But these new muff-gaskets look like the cat's ass for us eye-wear needers/users.

Last edited:
Just ordered one for another set of Peltor's I have for one of my different helmet setups.

Will see how they work compared to the Peltor, Peltor Gels and MSA Gels.

Will these fit the MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X?

I know this is old, but I was searching for some answers and I think I found it. I purchased as set for my MSA SPXs and it only came with an adhesive side and nothing else. No backing plate to replace the stock ones. I realized the issue was that I purchased off Amazon. It's well outside the return window now, but on the Noise Fighters website it shows that adapter plates are needed for MSAs and are a $4 addition to the gel cups. Not sure if I can order the backing plates separately or just carve off the original pads and stick these on my existing plates.

I know this is old, but I was searching for some answers and I think I found it. I purchased as set for my MSA SPXs and it only came with an adhesive side and nothing else. No backing plate to replace the stock ones. I realized the issue was that I purchased off Amazon. It's well outside the return window now, but on the Noise Fighters website it shows that adapter plates are needed for MSAs and are a $4 addition to the gel cups. Not sure if I can order the backing plates separately or just carve off the original pads and stick these on my existing plates.

Feel free to send me a quick note and I'll just mail you the adapter plates for free. This would be equivalent to originally ordering on my website and using the Sniper's Hide discount code referenced earlier. It's [email protected]. --Neal, owner