• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noob from Central Oklahoma

Cole924

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2022
United States
I’m brand new to this forum and I joined mostly to get information and advice on shooting rifles at any range, whether it be for a defensive situation or precision shooting at long range. I’m really more of a handgun shooter and I shoot pistols fairly often, I’ve owned 50+ handguns since I started getting into firearms several years ago and have fired countless more. I carry concealed every day and I live in a constitutional carry state. I joined this forum to expand my knowledge on shooting at medium to long range and to expand my knowledge of using an optic at at any range. Hopefully my experience in shooting handguns will come in handy while learning about shooting rifles. My favorite manufacturers for handguns are CZ, Walther, SIG, HK, and Steyr.

Reactions: Dough300