• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nordic Components .22 uppers are in stock

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Hey guys just wanted to give you heads up that Nordic Components has just listed up dedicated .22 uppers for sale on their site.

There has been alot of people waiting so get them while you can!!

They rock and I so love mine

http://shop.nordiccomp.com/

NC22-6.jpg

NC22-7.jpg

NC22-10.jpg

NC22-8.jpg

Re: Nordic Components .22 uppers are in stock

Ha, I just posted above you almost the same thing.

Good looking out.

With my 16" Nordic upper on my LMT lower with stock trigger I can shoot an entire mag(25rds) as fast as I can and keep them well inside a 8" shoot-n-c target with a Trijicon reflex sight. At 100yds I can break clays with the same sight. I imagine with a better trigger and a variable optic the accuracy would improve. But for plinking its plenty accurate with bulk Federal Champion .22lr ammo.

Hope this helps

AS

Nomad thanks for the heads up!
    smile.gif

I've been calling them weekly every Wed since early August, except I called them on Monday this week and they they said they were "close" to having them done. I guess "close" is a relative term.
    whistle.gif
    I understand why they have to be vague at times so they can be fair to everyone wanting one of these. I placed my order and will hopefully have it by next weekend to play with. I need to go to Wally World and pick up some more Fed Bulk pack.
    laugh.gif

I ordered one of the 50 round drum mags because I prefer shooting to loading, I've heard some good things about them. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Glad to help I was just on the phone with them and they have only 3 left!!

So if you are on the fence get them while you can!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to help I was just on the phone with them and they have only 3 left!!

So if you are on the fence get them while you can!!

</div></div>

Everything is already showing "out of stock" except the 17" 0.925 Dia model. Damn those went FAST! Thank goodness it was a slow morning and I had time to surf the interwebz.
    grin.gif

How long has it been since they last had stock, May or June 2011?

Nomad,

Is the upper anodized or a painted finish?

I ordered mine last night, so hopefully I got one before they ran out...........I have been dreading receiving a call saying I was too late!

Thanks!

I have a 20" .750 barrel and am well pleased with the upper on my RRA match lower. Reliability is 100% with HV or std velocity ammo. Accuracy with standard ammo (CCI Target, $27 a brick) from the bench is about 5/8-3/4"@50. Havent tried any real match ammo. To beat this I think you're going to have to spend about $300 more than the Nordic for a Accuracy Speaks or Compass Lake upper

Received my tracking number around 5:30pm today after placing a web order at lunch. That's some fast turnaround on fulfilling an order. Just relieved that I was able to pick one up. I got to handle one a 2Gun rimfire match in June and have been wanting one ever since.

i have a 16" .750 with rifle length float tube.no issues at all,big fun to play with.accuracy wise, i was shooting with a buddy who had his savage bolt gun with accu-trigger.his was definately shooting better groups,but he was using wolf match extra and i was using bulk pack winchester 333. at 300yds the difference was even more dramatic. guess i will have to try some wolf to even up the odds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBlue&Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nomad,

Is the upper anodized or a painted finish?

I ordered mine last night, so hopefully I got one before they ran out...........I have been dreading receiving a call saying I was too late!

Thanks! </div></div>

Can anyone comment on the finish of the upper?

How would we know anodized from lets say duracoat? Fish well matches my Rock River lower so I'd say anodized.

They are all milspec hard coat anodized.

I just got off the phone with my buddy the owner and he said you guys are going to have to keep a eye on the website. He is pretty certain they will have a few more done and ready to be added to the site possibly today or tomorrow.

He said to have you guys keep checking back as they wont be announcing it every time they add more.

They also say they should be able to have them back online on a regular basis here in the near future. But for right now they will be tossing them up as they can while filling the larger bulk distibutor orders they have.

If i get any word or a early heads up I will let you guys know!!

They just listed more for sale!!

Mine arrived on Tuesday and I finally got some trigger time with it today. Other than the bolt catch not being fully functional and the clearance being a little to tight between the back of the handguard and the front ears of my Colt lower, I have no issues. I got two 26rnd mags and a 50rnd drum made by Black Dog, work flawlessly! My lower has a JP trigger in it that is setup on the bleeding edge of poundage and reset for 3gun. Man can I do a 50 round mag dump in no time! Got some inquisitive looks from folks at the range who weren't sure if I had a semi or full auto AR.
    grin.gif

If you get the opportunity seriously consider picking one of these up.