• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Norma 6.5 Cr 143g Golden Target in Stock

Schütze

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2018
Looks like a great deal to me so I pass it on, in stock # went down 2k in the Last 2 day’s.

I don’t know them, do your homework.

First 6.5 Prime was basically Norma, so how bad could it be?

I ordered 1000rds from them and was a little skeptical at first, but it came in. I tried it this morning and not what I was hoping for. I ran 4-5 shot groups and got 1-1/2”, 1-1/2”, 1-3/8” and 1-3/4” and I did 2-10 shot groups and got 1-1/2 and 1-1/4”. I’m not and expert but I can usually get 1/2”-3/4” groups with 140 and 147 eld-m factory ammo. I ran it in a 26” desert tech srs.

I ordered 1000rds from them and was a little skeptical at first, but it came in. I tried it this morning and not what I was hoping for. I ran 4-5 shot groups and got 1-1/2”, 1-1/2”, 1-3/8” and 1-3/4” and I did 2-10 shot groups and got 1-1/2 and 1-1/4”. I’m not and expert but I can usually get 1/2”-3/4” groups with 140 and 147 eld-m factory ammo. I ran it in a 26” desert tech srs.
Same here; SRS. I got about the same.
My hand loads are well sub MOA. Good for plinking.

I’m sorry to hear about these results. I hope it is at least the high quality Norma brass, so you can reload it many times. You should also be able to resell it and get your money back.

I’m sorry to hear about these results. I hope it is at least the high quality Norma brass, so you can reload it many times. You should also be able to resell it and get your money back.
I wasn’t shooting paper.
Just 6” steel at 300 yds. Seemed to hit it 18/20.

Looks like a great deal to me so I pass it on, in stock # went down 2k in the Last 2 day’s.

I don’t know them, do your homework.

I shoot this ammo all the time. For the price and accuracy I can't beat it. I shoot a Savage 110 Tac and a Bergara 18" SP in an HMR Chassis (I have several Bergara rifles, 22-250 HMR Chassis works well for all SA Bergara like the CR). My 110 Tac .238 - .4xx, The Bergara SP 18" .4xx - .8" sporter barrel. 5 shot groups @100 yards.

Longest shots I've taken are 500 yards, on 3" and 1" plates, 1-3 mph wind, 85 & 60 degree, var hum, 68' above sea. I compare everything I shoot to Hornady 140/143 ELD&X. Norma is more consistant, cheaper, and slightly more accurate in the Savage. I still test other ammo, but so far it hasn't been worth switching for target ammo. I'll get the ammo anywhere from $17-24 a box. For hunting 140 gr Norma SPS @ $22 shoots .4-1.2 MOA, 3 shot groups, cold bore is always dead on. My SP Bergara 18" barrel shoots these rounds the best for hunting hogs or deer, longest shot was 184', 6 point buck, dropped him on the spot. Hog head shot @80-+ yards, two hogs 1 shot, 2nd hogs hole top/back of head was gone, never found the bullet.

For my plinking and hunting you can't go wrong with Norma for the price. I have shot better yes but .1-.15 for $8-30 more, heck no!