• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Norma moving US headquarters to Savannah Ga. area.

GA? Governor Kemp?
Isn't this the same guy that allowed his state's election to be stolen?
Not sure I'd be picking a state like that to locate an ammunition factory.

Reactions: Jumper
They set up in GA late last year sometime. They have been shipping orders from GA since January.

I should ask, "Hey, why is Norma brass so soft? My 257 Roberts ackley rimmed with Norma brass is as pressure limited as 257 rob ack with extractor grooves."

They were in Tampa…. And moved to Savannah. Only advantage looks to be Atlantic port or tax breaks.

Hey maybe they are protesting the Groomer laws and are Secretly allied with Disney?

Sirhr

[Thats satire, btw. Norma is a good company. My bet is tax breaks lower cost of living and new facilities. And moving HQ offers tax advantages… and liability advantages… plus a whole new congressional delegation…]

They won't be there long - bet realtor did not tell them about the sand gnats (Savannah native experience). Assume they moved for supply chain opportunities - Savannah port, interstate system in GA, pro-Business (for now).

They were in Tampa…. And moved to Savannah. Only advantage looks to be Atlantic port or tax breaks.

Hey maybe they are protesting the Groomer laws and are Secretly allied with Disney?

Sirhr

[Thats satire, btw. Norma is a good company. My bet is tax breaks lower cost of living and new facilities. And moving HQ offers tax advantages… and liability advantages… plus a whole new congressional delegation…]

Our current mayor is a full fledged commie.
I'm sure she figured a way to tax them out of Tampa.
We also have a port here, but the little boats gotta go around Cape of Key West and then back north...
Prolly costs more and takes more time.
Also, their location was originally outside the city limits (When purchased from Precision Ammunition). AFAIK, that local is being annexed since it has the correct demographics for the votes they want in the city.

Our current mayor is a full fledged commie.
I'm sure she figured a way to tax them out of Tampa.
We also have a port here, but the little boats gotta go around Cape of Key West and then back north...
Prolly costs more and takes more time.
Also, their location was originally outside the city limits (When purchased from Precision Ammunition). AFAIK, that local is being annexed since it has the correct demographics for the votes they want in the city.
So the redevelopment value of their land could pay for the move 50 times over. Follow da money!!!