• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Carolina

None that I know of out that way but we are having an NRL and Guardian match at Frontline defense in Warrenton. Feb and March I think. 1000 yard range there for members only.

You need to hit the boys up at vprc on fb. Lots of great camaraderie and local match info. You need to know someone to join, so maybe ask your friends if they are a member.

I am hosting a civilian version of the Gastonia Sniper Conference called the Carolina Tactical Match in April about an hour from Charlotte.

Where can I find info on this? I'm west of Asheville and sick of driving 5+ hours to shoot at Frontline or Rockcastle

Look up Take Aim Training. They are just over the boarder in SC below charlotte and has 300yrd range.

Also theres anther place in SC south west from charlotte (like 1 or 2 hrs) i think its like scgot or something close to that. Supposidly goes out to 1400yrds.

Where can I find info on this? I'm west of Asheville and sick of driving 5+ hours to shoot at Frontline or Rockcastle

If you like bullseye shooting, Oak Ridge is a lot closer to you. They have monthly 600 and 1000 yard matches. Usually 3x on Saturday and 2x on Sunday, so 60 rounds for record + sighters Sat and 40 rounds for record+sighters Sun.

http://orsaonline.org/contact.asp

Look up Take Aim Training. They are just over the boarder in SC below charlotte and has 300yrd range.

Also theres anther place in SC south west from charlotte (like 1 or 2 hrs) i think its like scgot or something close to that. Supposidly goes out to 1400yrds.

I'm planning on going to SCOTG for practice, but they don't host matches there as of yet.

As to bullseye, I'll pass. I used to go shoot at Camp Perry but after getting into PRS style stuff shooting from a static position puts me to sleep.

If someone opens a 800+ range west of Charlotte I'll be the first customer.

I joined Clinton House last week in Clinton SC and will be shooting 1000 yd range Friday. Since Woodys is a 4 hr trip had to find something west of Charlotte as well (in Columbus NC now). It is a 62 mile ride which in the realm of ranges past 500 yds it is a very short trip. Range is well stocked for steel from 100 to 1000 yds (400 to 1000) separate range.

They do have non-member day passes Alex126. Also Wheaton Arms has a club PRS with registration open now

Reactions: Alex126