• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

North Korea nuclear test??

Re: North Korea nuclear test??

More postureing. SOP.

What happens next????

Nothing, no one is going to do a damn thing.

How about we just totally ignore it and pretend it never even happened. That would really upset them.

Just tell them they are 50 years behind the chinese and even the indians have them beat, come back and talk when you have a working fusion weapon that can be carried by something other than a truck, preferably something other than a cargo plane as well. (Since everybody knows that unless you have proper fusion weapons, you are just playing around in the kiddie pool)

We should nuke their testing site and when asked about it, just say it looks like the N Koreans latest test went astray. No matter what evidence to the contrary, just stick to the same story. It would be a blast
smile.gif

Last I checked, posturing wasn't measured in kilotons.

Typical Communist propaganda, blaming the aggression on the aggressee.

Nobody will anything about it; induction into the field of diplomacy requires obligatory castration and spinectomy.

Greg

who cares if they have a nuke, after all they cant use it if they dont want to go back to stoneage.
it saddens me though that their population is kept in total darkness and is starving, while they could be as wealthy as the south, if they managed to get rid of that dictator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cobaltbomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who cares if they have a nuke, after all they cant use it if they dont want to go back to stoneage.
it saddens me though that their population is kept in total darkness and is starving, while they could be as wealthy as the south, if they managed to get rid of that dictator</div></div>

Exactly. Put one in the air, we bitch slap that thing out of orbit and your country gets sent back in time a thousand years or so. Textbook lose/lose situation?

I would hope no one state side worries about an NK nuke, it probably poses more of a threat to themselves than it does to us.

South Korea, on the other hand, is probably not too excited about it, and I don't think you can blame them.

I think the chances of them accidently nuking themselves are higher than that of nuking the US. I'm sure we have another stuxnet virus already infiltrating there computer systems anyway.

Did it actually work this time? All their other tests did not actually go nuclear. Just dirty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did it actually work this time? All their other tests did not actually go nuclear. Just dirty.</div></div>

I think it read 4.something, so something blew up. Yea, the others were more fizzle than fusion.

Yes this one worked this time.
I'm quite suprised we let them get that 3rd Rocket test up, seems the other two failed right at the same place - about where a laser tipped 747 would take it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DogBone87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CNN just reported that N korea just tested a nuke.... What happens now? </div></div>

The current administration says "Oh we better feed them so they won't do that again".......

Well, it worked for Bill Clinton, they never built nukes on his watch, no sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here is what is going to happen. Nothing at all. We are still going to give them food and oil and they will keep being dinks.

What we shouild do is stop giving them any support. It is sad we have to make the people suffer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is what is going to happen. Nothing at all. We are still going to give them food and oil and they will keep being dinks.

What we shouild do is stop giving them any support. It is sad we have to make the people suffer. </div></div>

We don't make them suffer. Their governments' decisions make their own people suffer.

But yes, I agree with you.

Susan Rice said "the usual drill" or something of the sort in response to NK's test. Way to show strength there. LOL