• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northern East Coast Rifle Builder

ryoxf

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2012
NY
saw and read the custom builders thread from around 3 years ago... I didnt really see any builders from around the northen east coast(PE and up). Does anyone have any recommendations for one for a tactical rifle build?

Re: Northern East Coast Rifle Builder

Send it to clay spencer in Virginia. He's responsible for my !/2 min barreled action. His machining is flawless, but you pay for his high quality.

Re: Northern East Coast Rifle Builder

Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles does some very nice work:

http://www.montourcountyrifles.com/

A good buddy of mine uses Kevin and his work is top notch.

The Jamie Dobson recommendation is top notch as well. I met him at the Fall 2012 Alleghany Sniper Challenge, which he won, so I know from that experience his rifles are lasers.

If you want to venture as far south as Virginia, you get more good options: Jeff Walker at Walker Custom Rifles (my smith), Mark Williams at Raven Rifles (I met him too at ASC and another buddy has one of Mark's rifle) and Clay Spencer.