• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR Aug 18th

Re: Northern Utah PCPR Aug 18th

I have had a lot of requests for a practice day this year. Let me know when would work best for you guys. I am flexible on the day... just have to make sure nothing else is scheduled. I am in need of practice for hunting season.

I will be at the state shoot next weekend so thats out.

Oh and Mlr75 I will take you up on the liability release offer. I don't know what it needs to say, but I'm sure your wife knows best.
Thanks

Any idea when the date is for the Nov shoot?

I was thinking of going East this time instead of West.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea when the date is for the Nov shoot?

I was thinking of going East this time instead of West. </div></div>

Maybe the 24th? not sure yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lastshot101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and Mlr75 I will take you up on the liability release offer. I don't know what it needs to say, but I'm sure your wife knows best.
Thanks</div></div>

Cool I'll ask her to get on it. Nice shootin this weekend! it was fun to have your dad as our SO.... He's good at gettin guys Togo for it on the kyl ;-)