• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northern Utah PCPR January 7th

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be Saturday January 7th
It will start at 9:30 AM
The match is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along.) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 900 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

The match is held on private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend please post in the thread or PM me. We can only accomadate 25 shooters so it is first come first serve so post here to save your spot.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. All new shooters are encouraged to come and give it a try, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.
The range is just off Hwy 40 at the Park City exit.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR January 7th

Shooter List
1. RussW1911
2. yotedog6528
3. Untouchable13
5. Tyler
6. Tun_X
8. FUDwacked
9. Muleytime
10.Coldboremiracle
11. Chubbles
12. burglecutt
13. MildotZ
14. Gseven
15. T2
16. MN sharpshooter
17. BlackWhiskey
18. Chris L.
19. Mike R.
20. Zach B
21. Austin S.
22. Ryan
23. Robert A.
24. Daley_shooter
25. Contento
26. Mcguyver
27. Kent
28. Boost
29 Jed L.
30 Greg
31. Tarris L.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yotedog65284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag, Sign me up. See ya there
Chris</div></div>
Got ya buddy.

I am going to have some cool hoodies made up for our First, Second and Third place shooters from last years season, and have them for you guys at the January match. These top shooters made it to every match we had last year, and for that we are very appreciative.
First place was The jackass that puts on the match.... not fair HUH!
Second was Mister Ron H.
Third was Chris AKA yotedog65284
It was a pleasure shooting with you guys.
Cant wait to see what happens this year.

Sign me up, I'll do my best to be there and be ready. My scores might have been better this season had I been throwing rocks! Did I learn my lesson? No, after all my load changes, I decided I'm gonna ditch 175s and go with Sierra 155 Palma... hopefully I'll actually get my load development done for this next season rather than working it out at the matches! Thanks for the fun Snag!

Fud

Snag - I should be in.....

Playing with a new toy again and that date MAY just give me enough time to have things completed and tested
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sign me up, I'll do my best to be there and be ready. My scores might have been better this season had I been throwing rocks! Did I learn my lesson? No, after all my load changes, I decided I'm gonna ditch 175s and go with Sierra 155 Palma... hopefully I'll actually get my load development done for this next season rather than working it out at the matches! Thanks for the fun Snag!

Fud</div></div>

Good luck I hope they dont give you any trouble.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleyTime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag - I should be in.....

Playing with a new toy again and that date MAY just give me enough time to have things completed and tested
eek.gif
</div></div>

What new hotrod round are you playing with now???!!

Count me in as a spectator - I don't think I'm ready for the big time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THT-9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Count me in as a spectator - I don't think I'm ready for the big time!</div></div>

You should definetly bring your rifle. You'll do just fine. I know all these guys will go out of there way to make you feel comfortable. We will stick you at the end of the line so you have time to see the others in action.

Id like to make it up there one of these times...

How are the road conditions to the shooting location, Mustang or 2wd pickup friendly? I dont own a snow capable vehicle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id like to make it up there one of these times...

How are the road conditions to the shooting location, Mustang or 2wd pickup friendly? I dont own a snow capable vehicle.</div></div>

Depending on the day I have driven my car in there when the road is froze.
If you guys came up I would give you a ride in if you needed it.
Hope you guys can make it some day.

Hmm... tempting, tempting! I will have to get the dope on my rifle tuned in a bit better, then i will see if you have a spot left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burglecutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many spots you got left?
</div></div>

Did you read the shooter list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooter List
1. Me
2. yotedog65284
3. Impulse (you better be there)
4. Zack.W
5. Ron H.
6. Tun_X
8. FUDwacked
9. Muleytime
10.Coldboremiracle
11. Chubbles
12. <span style="color: red"> burglecutt </span>
13. MildotZ
14. Gseven </div></div>

Your in it whether you like it or not now!!! better get some practice under your belt
laugh.gif

If there is room left count me in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MN sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is room left count me in.</div></div>
Plenty of room. Glad to have you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Count me in, along with Chris L., Mike R., and Zach B. This should be good!</div></div>

Excellent. Thanks Guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: solinko</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to come as a spectator
</div></div>

you are certainly welcome to come watch. Bring your rifle and jump in when you feel ready!

If any one needs directions PM me or Search my post history I have posted maps in some of last years monthly event threads.

I'm gonna bring my friend Ryan.. he is gonna shoot.

SNAG do you still have a spot left? if you do sign me up, i would like to go!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daley_Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNAG do you still have a spot left? if you do sign me up, i would like to go! </div></div>

You bet, if not we will make room for you!

Merry Christmas to ALL of you in our PCPR family.
Best Wishes to you all and let's make 2012 the best yet.

Grrrhhh! I'm elk hunting that weekend
grin.gif

6.5x47

Hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you all on the 7th!!!

Z

Immmmm Backkkk Better look out Im out of detention.. If you guys see me doing somthing wrong like misspleing or anything let me know! Im going to try to stay out of trouble ..And see you guys on the line on the 7th!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RA10X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Immmmm Backkkk Better look out Im out of detention.. If you guys see me doing somthing wrong like misspleing or anything let me know! Im going to try to stay out of trouble ..And see you guys on the line on the 7th!!!</div></div>
Alright buddy, glad to have you back!

Snaglytooth, The distances you say are 100 to 900 yards. Are the distances known or do you figure it out with mildot or a rangefinder?

Thanks,

Taylor 46

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vharis19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snaglytooth, The distances you say are 100 to 900 yards. Are the distances known or do you figure it out with mildot or a rangefinder?

Thanks,

Taylor 46</div></div>

Hello,
All ranges are given. I have targets set at 100,200,300,400,500,580,645,756,837,901
rangefinders are welcome to confirm distances.

Any room for one or two more shooters?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McGuyver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any room for one or two more shooters?</div></div>

Mcguyver, if you guys want to shoot I will make room. I hate to turn anyone away.

If anyone that is currently on the Shooter list and can no longer make it Please let us know.

So long as the weather copperates this should be a great match.

Sounds good. Thank you.

P.S. will you be posting directions to the match location/range?

Was thinking about making the trip from Vegas along with two others.....room for us?

Mark down 2 more if you can.

Myself and Kent.

Let me know if you have room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Myself and Kent.
</div></div>

Look forward to shooting with ya Russ
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Myself and Kent.
</div></div>

Look forward to shooting with ya Russ
wink.gif
</div></div>

Same here. Need to get back into the matches.

Will my .22 lr be sufficient?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was thinking about making the trip from Vegas along with two others.....room for us?</div></div>

Hell yes we will make room for you guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark down 2 more if you can.

Myself and Kent.

Let me know if you have room.</div></div>

Russ you and Kent are in. Glad to finally meet you.
Might want to spring for the 17 HMR at least!!

WOW I had no idea this match would get so much attention in the middle of winter. FYI in the past we have been able to wrap the match up in just 3 or 4 hours.. this month will not be the case. With this many people it may take a bit longer.