• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR May 21st RESULTS UP

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be Saturday May 21st
It will start at 8:00 AM
It is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along.) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 645 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

The match is held on private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend please post in the thread or PM me. We can only accomadate 25 shooters so it is first come first serve.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting style, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR May 21st

Alright guys We are going to start this one early and get through it quick. I have to be at the trap club by 1PM!!!
Shouldn't be a problem.

I have a new design for our match t-shirts... HOPEFULLY they get printed in time for the match.

Everybody that shoots this month gets a free shirt! IF they are done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: subdued</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wish i could be there! pitfalls of workin retail</div></div>
Hey buddy we will be done by 1230 you could be to work by 1. Just go in alittle late !!

I'm in!

23rd is my Birthday so I figure what better way to start the festivities than a rifle shoot!

Christian

If my new build is done by then I'll be there. Otherwise, I may just come and watch, and perhaps help spot for you if you need it. I miss shooting with you guys.

Cory

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should be able to make this one. I have been wanting to shoot with you guys for a long time.</div></div>

Excellent! I hope you can make it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If my new build is done by then I'll be there. Otherwise, I may just come and watch, and perhaps help spot for you if you need it. I miss shooting with you guys.

Cory</div></div>

Now what are you building??? Even if its not done I can hook you up with a stick if you want to shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If my new build is done by then I'll be there. Otherwise, I may just come and watch, and perhaps help spot for you if you need it. I miss shooting with you guys.

Cory</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now what are you building??? Even if its not done I can hook you up with a stick if you want to shoot. </div></div>

I've got a Surgeon action, Rock barrel, and Premier 5-25, and a Spuhr mount sitting here waiting for the KMW stock. It shipped Wednesday should be here Tuesday. If it all works out, it should be complete by Friday. We'll see though.

Thanks for offering to let me use one of your rifles, but if I don't have my kit, I would rather just watch. I have bad luck with my own stuff taking dumps at comps, and would feel terrible passing my curse to one of your rifles.

Wont be able to make this one Snag, hope to catch the next.
frown.gif

Hey Snag - I should be there!! At least planning on it
wink.gif

I would love to make it but Holiday weekends are bad for me as well (Golf course). If there are any last minute changes will you allow same day sign up if you don't reach your 25 Max?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the body count up to? I might have another guy or two that would like to come.</div></div>

I doubt we will have more than 25 show up... so bring anyone that wants to shoot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: untouchable13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to make it but Holiday weekends are bad for me as well (Golf course). If there are any last minute changes will you allow same day sign up if you don't reach your 25 Max?</div></div>

Im sure there will be room for you but give me a heads up if you can just so I know how many targets to put out. Im not aware of any holidays this weekend???

Oh nice I was thinking it was memorial day weekend. Not till the weekend after I see. This may increase my chances of making it! I will let you know as soon as I Know

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impulse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know ill be there. Ill bring some targets also if any one is looking for any let me know. </div></div>

How about getting there befor the match starts this time!!

Bring me a set of the new Suite targets. I think they will be a great addition to our 500 yard line.

If you guys have ATV's you may want to use them to access the range!!!The road is really bad after all the extra rain and snow we have had the last couple days.

If you are in a car or 2wd vehical call me and I will come pick you up at the head of the dirt road. 4356408091.

There should be around 20 shooters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my alarm set for 3:20 am so I can be there by 7am. See you guys in the morning.</div></div>
OH shit thats an early road trip! Looks like you will have great weather... drive safe.

Thanks Captain! Glad you made it down was great shooting with you.

Thank You to all the shooters today for allowing a nice smooth match. Man I felt like a lizard up on that rock berm! After the last few weeks of rain I was takeing full advantage of the sunshine!

Big congrats to Mr Chris H. AKA yotedog65284 for the big win! goodjob buddy you shoot really well today.

Stage 1. 200 yard hostage paper
Stage 2. Weakside 200,300,400,500,580 strongside 645,580,500,400,300
Stage 3. 100 yard paper kneeling
Stage 4. Double KYL 200&300 with only 1 dope set. 10 rounds
Stage 5. 425 yard Heart,Spade,Club,Diamond targets
Stage 6. 100 yard poolballs
Stage 7. 28 yard flies
Stage 8. hidden targets.

IMAG0140.jpg

http://youtu.be/1n44P1L40K0

Re: Northern Utah PCPR May 21st RESULTS UP

First BIG props to Mr. Hunter...Good Shooting my friend. I always look forward to the Park City match because of the company. It was good to see you down Tucker...and Great Shooting too! Past getting stuck in the mud coming in what a great day!!!

Thanks to Eric and Leo for their hospitality...look forward to seeing everyone next month!!!

Z

Thank's to all shooters for keeping our saftey record clean!! Today was another steller match for PCPR. Eric puts alot of time into making each match challenging, well paced and unpredictable. No pic's of the mud bogging in and out?? Great to see new faces, until Zack took off his hat, like staring at the sun. Ha.
Best to you all.

Took me 2 hours to clean all the mud from my undercarriage after I got home. Had to take the skid plate off to get to the last 15lbs or so of mud.
I know there was at least one person who didnt have to take their skid plate off to clean up because I found a skid plate at the bottom of that last little hill on the way out. Christian??? Hows the bottom of your Extera???

It was good to see some of the people I met last week at the Price shootout and to meet others I hadnt met yet.

ALSO, If you would like to get on a mailing list for info/ reminders on the Price shootouts or even want to send me suggestions/ requests. Email me at
[email protected]. I will be helping Clint get things organized and working out the scoring details and such. Especially SO's and SO Assistants.

My rifle should be arrive on the 24th so hopefully I will be shooting with you all soon at the PCPR matches too.

Fantastic match! thanks again to Leo and Eric. Great to see everyone and gratz to Chris for 1st place!

Mildotz grabbed that skid plate for me. Now I gotta find new bolts. Oh and its an "Xterra' Just sayin...

I was maybe doing five mph when that front end dived... I've had harder falls down a stairway drunk. I suspect that the last company that did my oil change didn't bolt it back on tight. Yes I lose a man card for not changing my own oil.

~Fud