• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northern Utah PCPR results up

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be Sunday April 17th
It will start at 930:00 AM
It is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along.) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 645 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

The match is held on private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend please post in the thread or PM me. We can only accomadate 25 shooters so it is first come first serve.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting style, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.

I am posting this really early for a couple guys that need to show proof for department approvals to attend.

Re: Northern Utah Park City Precision Rifle April 17th

Shooter list (25 max)

1. Eric
2. Jamie
3. FUDwacked
4. WuLitian
5. Jeepone
6. yotedog65284
7. Robert A.
8. stickboy
9. Jeff H.
10. MilDotZ
11. Muleytime
12. desertratdad
13. JY
14. RY
15. Tyler
16. Other dude coming with Tyler.
17. Zack W.
18. jlamb
19. Ron H.
20. Tun_X
21. Ben
22. Boozer
23. Chris
24. Brad
25. Adam

I plan on attending.

Snag you know I will be there, but what about that Bro.-in-law of yours? He finally going to get some rounds down range out of that new rifle! It's a Sunday Match, no excuses Swanson!

See you there,

Z

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MilDotZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag you know I will be there, but what about that Bro.-in-law of yours? He finally going to get some rounds down range out of that new rifle! It's a Sunday Match, no excuses Swanson!

See you there,

Z</div></div>

Yea he better show up I had to break in that new rifle of his for him!!!

See you there buddy.

I hope to be back in town by then, so count me in. I'm still kickin it up here with the Montana boys, even managed to shoot in a match.
I bet chubbles will be in for it too, I'll let him know. Lookin forward to comin home.

Please count me in.

Thanks!
Jason

planning on being there

We have 25 shooters on the list right now! If your not on the list and really want to shoot let me know there are always a couple that dont show.

Spotters are always welcome! and much needed.

Hey Snag -

Can I get on a stand by list?
grin.gif

Just found out I will be IN town that weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleyTime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Snag -

Can I get on a stand by list?
grin.gif

Just found out I will be IN town that weekend. </div></div>

Yea, I hate to turn people away but I like keeping a clean fast running match. If anybody that is currently on the LIST and you are not going to make it please let us know so others may fill your place.

I would like to join u if its not a prob.let me know the place and time if I can still get in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
cry.gif
Uh oh, sorry guys. I'm gonna have to bow out of this one, just found out my sister is having a major family event in Tooele at 1pm, so dont think I'll be able to make it.
cry.gif
Dam shame, but I'll be at the next one, and now somebody else can take my spot, lucky number 11. </div></div>

Damn the luck! Thanks for letting us know.
Muleytime your up if you want it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntNFun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to join u if its not a prob.let me know the place and time if I can still get in.</div></div>

If you want to shoot I will give up the #1 spot to you! I will be busy running my ass off with a full squad.

Start time is 930am be there early.
I will post my ghetto map in a minute for the new shooters.

There will be NO warm up shots this month! We will be testing the Cold bore skillz.

Becareful driving into the range! The road has a couple muddy spots! I burried my truck in one of them today. Stay to the left and you should be ok.

If you are in a car and dont want to rally in call me and I will drive down and pick you up.
Eric

Results for April 17th

Congratulations to MR. Zack W 1st place and well deserved! He has been working his tail off and it is certainly paying off! Good shooting buddy.

Stage 1. Cold bore clay pigeon@510 yards
Stage 2. Poolballs @100
Stage 3. Modified KYL 300&200 yards
Stage 4. Mixed steel 1@400 1@200 1@300 1@645 1@500
Stage 5. 500 yard 5 shot group
Stage 6. 2@300 2@400 2@500 2@ 580 2@200
Stage 7. Barricade 8 shots at 400
Stage 8. Prone unsupported 5 shots @ 200 paper.

Shooter
#
1 Zack m 170
2 Jaime 140
3 Eric W 220
4 Jeff W 120
5 Brian 260
6 Derek 210
7 tyler 260
8 Jake 230
9 Christian 270
10 Jerod 100
11 Robert 280
12 chris 190
13 Zack W 310
14 Ron H 270
15 Travis 220
16 clint 80
17 boozer 20
18 chris 100
19 adam 80
20 jason 70
21 chris 170

Re: Northern Utah PCPR results up

Great match guys, thanks to all for a good time.

DSCF5565.jpg

DSCF5564.jpg

DSCF5563.jpg

DSCF5560.jpg

here is the 500 yds targets, with the 400 seen in front of them.
DSCF5558.jpg

200 yd targets as well as a few of the 300.(8x swarovsky)
DSCF5557.jpg

DSCF5556.jpg

DSCF5555.jpg

Another smoothly run shoot... thanks to Leo and Eric! Was great seeing a lot of old friends and making some new ones! Can't wait for next month.

Thanks alot, I had a great time! I like to come out next time if work permits. When R U guys going it again?

Derek

Guys, that was a great time. Thanks for your help!

Jason

Thanks to all the shooters for keeping it safe!
Thanks CBM for posting the pic's!
Thanks for letting the Old Man smoke a couple of the TIT's (Tannerite Incendiary Targets).

Leo and Eric thanks for having all of us again. Great match.