Northern Utah PCPR Results

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Yet another epic day at the range!

A big THANK YOU to all 20 shooters for a great day.

We pulled off 8 stages all befor 12 noon.
Stage #1= 1 shot@200 1 shot@200 1shot@300 1shot@400 1shot@500 1 shot@580 1 shot@640
Stage #2 KYL@200
Stage #3 Pool balls @100
Stage #4 2 shots@300(leaning tree) 2 shots@200 popper 2 shots@300 leaning tree.
Stage #5 2@200 2@300 2@400 2@500 2@580
Stage #6 200yard hostage paper.
Stage #7 1@640 1@580 1@500 1@400 1@300 1@200 1@300 center mass
Stage #8 500 yard paper man target
PCPR1.png

Congratulations to everyone that shot we all had our shining moments. Robert, you are a machine! you are amazing and make it look so easy.

Another big thank you goes out to Jamie(subdued) for donating the Ruger 10-22 rifle and case that Cary won.

bburnham

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2005
Central Utah
Re: Northern Utah PCPR Results

Great shoot. You obviously have put a huge amount of work into making this happen. Your course of fire was challenging. Got my butt handed to me, so of course, I will be back. Nice meeting some new faces. You have the makings of a very nice range.

MILDOTZ

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2010
West Desert, Utah

Snag & Leo THANKS Again...These shoots have been the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!! Lookin forward to the 17th!!!
MilDotZ

MILDOTZ

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2010
West Desert, Utah

Eric...You planning on the State Sniper shoot in Price September 11th? Never been...wanted to pick your brain...might attend depending on Antelope hunt!
THANKS,
MilDotZ

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT

I am planning on going, but I have vever been to it befor. We may have to put in alittle extra range time befor to compete with Robert!

spindrift

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2004
southwest

Eric
Great match. Thanks for all the time and effort. Had a great time and will shoot again.. Bill

vprtoad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2009
lake titicacca

Thanks Eric and Leo...great shoot !!!

I want to say thanks for the sloppy joes and I heard that Leo actually made them and would like the recipe

It was a challenging COF and all I have to say is "Robert is the Ryan Kerr of this neck of the woods"

Thanks it was great

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT

Thanks for all the kind words guys. My dad and I have a passion for shooting sports of all kinds, and enjoy meeting great people like all of you.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Roberts poolball target. I have never seen such perfection. He center punched every singe one of them.

utahstroke

Minuteman
Jul 20, 2009
Summit County, Utah

Dito for what Eric said. We love to shoot, it is our pleasure to host you all. Just a great bunch of guys and gals.

I failed to mention that on Saturday August 28th we will be going up north to Tremonton for a round of Rifle Golf at Spirit Ridge. Check out their web site @ spiritridgeriflegolf.com
I have room for at least 20 shooters. I will post a thread later in July.

Thanks for all your support and positive feed back.

3gunF1guy

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2006
Alpine, Utah

When is the next match I would like to try and come make the next shoot. Also who is in charge of the spiritridgeriflegolf match. I would also like to try and make that match also.

Scott

utahstroke

Minuteman
Jul 20, 2009
Summit County, Utah

Next match is tentative for July 17th Eric will post more info soon. You are welcome of course.
The Rifle Golf event will be August 28th, I will start a thread in the next week or so to get a feel for participation. I hope to have 20 or so shooters. It is a nice tune up for the elk and deer hunts.