• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Northern Virginia

Also following. I’m in McLean as of next week (assuming we hit closing).

If anyone is interested, I'm a Quantico Shooting Club member and we're always looking for new candidates. I shoot on Range 4 almost every weekend, which is out to 1,000, while other Quantico ranges are from 25-400y. It's more structured (Marine Corps rules), but again, we're open almost every weekend and hope to reopen soon once the Corona has subsided.

Im a former member, let my membership lapse when I moved out west for a while. Took my first two handgun courses with John Murphy former president of QSC. How difficult is it to rejoin?

Im down in Charlottesville, if youre heading south give a shout, we've got a nice small range (out to 300) here.

Im a former member, let my membership lapse when I moved out west for a while. Took my first two handgun courses with John Murphy former president of QSC. How difficult is it to rejoin?

Im down in Charlottesville, if youre heading south give a shout, we've got a nice small range (out to 300) here.

Easy right now to rejoin as our membership ratios are favorable for Associate Members. Cost is $140 for the year.

Have you gone to the website's membership page? Everything is laid out there, but please go through the site to make sure you're comfortable with a volunteer club only open on weekends.

I've been to the website...but haven't explored it much. But will have to dig further in. Thanks!

We tried to update it with info for active duty, DOD and civilians so each can see the value of the club for the annual cost. Some people can't make weekends, some people don;t like outdoors, etc., etc. Best they make the value decision themselves.

I was out yesterday doing a 300/600 and then stopped by the USPSA match. I'll be out doing International Bunker Trap today.

I just moved the family to Gainesvile, Only issue is that most of my gear is still in Maryland, and I am stuck in the Middle East for the time being. Would love to link up with anybody in the area once I actually get situated.

Would like to check out Peacemaker.

Usually shoot at a private 1000 yard range in WV

Peacemaker is a great spot, bunch of different ranges (50-300 bench style, pistol, AR/Pistol, 100-500 UKD, 400-1000 UKD). The long range (Frontier) is only open once a month or so, and costs an extra $50 for a day (called Frontier Days).

Is the private 1000 yd range in WV an actual range or private property?

Its property. Its around 44 acres ranging two Ridgelines that was striped years back.

We set up steel and pretty can do anything g we want.

Love WV. Trying to convince the wife to move from VA