• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Northwest tactical/ long range shoots?

idaho1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2011
North Idaho
Is anyone aware of any tactical/ long range competitions in the Northwest? Specifically Washington, Idaho and Montana?

Thanks!

Re: Northwest tactical/ long range shoots?

Most NW matches are posted up in both the SHWW Group and the Puget Sound Area Group for Washington matches. The more noted competitions are the annual Findlay Cup (www.findlaycup.net), bi-annual FSC Challenges held in Ellensburg & Moses Lake, JC Steel Target Challenge at Prescott (new), and the annual Steel Challenge held at Kettle Falls put on by the IS Group.

The PP/TR matches held in Idaho are actually the 1st Sunday of the month in 2013. We held a match today but it was a make-up due to heavy fog last Sunday. We have also officially joined the PRS "Club Series". PM me with your email address and I will send you the COF we shot this morning.

in Montana,
Sage Flat Shooters (April, June, Sept) in Glasgow
Potomac shoots (near Missoula) every third Saturday April-Sept (usually July/Aug cancelled due to fire danger)
Icebreaker, April 13 near Jordan, MT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul Stafford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in Montana,
Sage Flat Shooters (April, June, Sept) in Glasgow
Potomac shoots (near Missoula) every third Saturday April-Sept (usually July/Aug cancelled due to fire danger)
Icebreaker, April 13 near Jordan, MT
</div></div>

Thanks, Is their a link or contact person for info on the Icebreaker?

I will be hosting a paper and steel match in late may or early June, depends on feedback. I'm making all the steel targets right now. Match will be held near spokane or near colville. Depends on snow pack

I would love to participate.... let me know what you come up with.

I will be hosting a paper and steel match in late may or early June, depends on feedback. I'm making all the steel targets right now. Match will be held near spokane or near colville. Depends on snow pack

Douglas ridge rifle club outside of Estacada, OR has shoots. Take a look,at their web site. Tri county gun club in Sherwood, OR Has matches, but only goes out to 600 yards. tri county has an extremely active practical rifle group with a tremendous variety of matches.