• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Not a pig but he'll do.

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
Cold windy and took him in the last hour today. Watched and waited on 1 other monster who managed to sneak off way out of range.

This is sort of a milestone for me. This is the first buck I have personally harvested in over 12 years. Although, I have guided for many. For me he's my personal best whitetail.

He's mine and after the past few years of my life he's a trophy in many ways.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic i asked my ranch hand to hurry and meet me for a pic before the light diminished.

IMG_20111125_170619c.jpg

Re: Not a pig but he'll do.

In my humble opinion, all whitetail bucks are trophies...and usually DAMN good eating too! Congrats on filling your tag- we just cut mine up yesterday after hanging him for about a week.

thank you for all the kind words...

Here's the equipment that help accomplish success.

Gap Rock .308 and stuff.. 43. grs of H4895 and a 175 SMK.

IMG_20111125_161939touchup.jpg

Nice buck Ric!! I know exactly where that is.....some of my old stomping grounds from back in the day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Gap Rock .308 and stuff.. 43. grs of H4895 and a 175 SMK.
</div></div>

That's impossible. Match projectiles won't kill an animal....
laugh.gif

Thanks guys...

Pat, I be you do! See you don't need a GAP .260.. you just need a GAP
laugh.gif

Now if only I could find the right guy at the "CA" to let me hunt some of the river property......

Congrats, that is the great reward associated with hunting. Every man satisfies his inner self. And his trophy belongs to no other but him!