• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not all heroes wear capes

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017

Woman performs oral sex on thief during petrol station robbery in Slovakia, allowing police to catch him​

The would-be thief was said to have burst into the station in Bratislava on Tuesday night before he demanded money from staff – but a member of the public intervened to keep him there. :devilish:

The man, a 24-year-old Serb, had been attempting to rob a petrol station on the outskirts of Bratislava overnight on Tuesday when the incident took place.

While trying to get money from the safe, a 36-year-old Czech woman began to perform a sex act on him, before officers found the pair half-naked on the floor.

Why a 36-year-old Czech woman decided to stop a robber with just such an unusual method as oral sex remains a mystery. Whether it was really a heroic deed, or she did so out of fear, or she just wanted to satisfy the Serb because of the money, it is not clear.

https://www.praguemorning.cz/woman-...olice-to-arrive-by-performing-sex-act-on-him/

Original use google translate

Last edited:
    • Love
    • Haha
    Reactions: Boon20 and Maggot

Woman performs oral sex on thief during petrol station robbery in Slovakia, allowing police to catch him​

The would-be thief was said to have burst into the station in Bratislava on Tuesday night before he demanded money from staff – but a member of the public intervened to keep him there. :devilish:

The man, a 24-year-old Serb, had been attempting to rob a petrol station on the outskirts of Bratislava overnight on Tuesday when the incident took place.

While trying to get money from the safe, a 36-year-old Czech woman began to perform a sex act on him, before officers found the pair half-naked on the floor.

Why a 36-year-old Czech woman decided to stop a robber with just such an unusual method as oral sex remains a mystery. Whether it was really a heroic deed, or she did so out of fear, or she just wanted to satisfy the Serb because of the money, it is not clear.

https://www.praguemorning.cz/woman-...olice-to-arrive-by-performing-sex-act-on-him/
    💋

Going off the information in the article I would bet dollars to pesos this fucking guy has a sexual transmitted disease now.

Reactions: deersniper
    Google tanslated

According to our information, the Serb thought that Soňa was an employee. He dealt her a few blows to the head. He grabbed her jacket and pulled her inside, where he wanted her to open the safe. "When I couldn't open the safe, he was aggressive, slapped me and hit me. So I just put on my shirt and tried what I tried.It helped. Obviously it helped because he calmed right away and what happened, happened. I just calmed him with my eyes and I also joked a little " said Soňa.

The situation was increasingly dangerous. Soňa thought of only one solution at this extremely dangerous moment. She decided to soften the young Serb and started flirting with him. According to her, that was what saved her life.
    "I had to, at that moment the instinct of self-preservation either - or. He grabbed, he grabbed mine. He was out of his mind, because he reacted the way he did, pulled the pants down," the brave woman described the situation. According to Soni, there was nothing left but to start satisfying the Serb orally and wait for help. According to her, he was drunk and delirium. " I took my time it, of course, I took my time. I was mainly afraid that he would wake up from the delirium and the intoxication," she adds.

So your telling us the thief gave the woman who he was stealing from a pearl neckless with matching ear rings , sounds odd .