• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not Chris Dorner.......

TacticalSasquach

"No news is good news"
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2008
central virginia
3f48dcb8b3edb9cd6da2d5a88e1f15021710ca9d290ee8d5014ce03ef689fc996g_zps02e1741d.jpg

Re: Not Chris Dorner.......

No pickup truck, no worries ...

aDhy4Q5.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3f48dcb8b3edb9cd6da2d5a88e1f15021710ca9d290ee8d5014ce03ef689fc996g_zps02e1741d.jpg
</div></div>

Thats funny. Sad comment on reality tiday, but funny.

Funny, yeah. But there's nothing in the grocery store that I could need that bad if I was that dude.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yakface</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope thats written on his back too. </div></div>

Lol

Interesting, someone pointed out a news article where they found his wallet and ID on a boat, cops were closign in.

Now they found it again on a burned out body......wonder which it is? Found it in the boat or on the body?

Reminded me of that movie "The Negotiator" with Samuel L Jackson.

Maybe the axle on the truck broke from towing the boat into the mountains?...ever thought about that?

It goes along with radio traffic that says "burn it to the ground"...and then a followup press conference which states "we tossed gas...had no intent to light a fire or burn anything"

"These are not the droids you seek"