• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not Getting Emails

Like a laxative or bad food just kicked in! Flush!

same here .. just got 11 email notifications just in last minute . dates are anywhere from Aug. 2nd, to Aug. 12th .
but I stopped getting any notification at all for past few weeks .

Can confirm e-mails working, perhaps too well. Received notifications for all recent messages.

still not quit convinced it working for me, had someone text me that they sent me PM about 4 Hr. ago, the PM was here at SHcom but not got a email PM notification of it yet . all I got today was about 20 old ones sporadically pop in my Hm. email .

OK, from the PM sent to me today . that PM notification finally came in . It came in my Hm. email at 9:00 pm now . but the PM email date/time said @ 4:30 PM ??
I check my settings and my clock is set at ( pacific time zone ) US and Canada .

And... just got 3 more old PM trickle-in just now @ 9:11 pm now . from 13th and 14th and one notification from 15th of month @ 9:15 .

Last edited:
Spoke too soon, another 307 in the box. ?

Not working here, but I did find a bunch in m6 spam folder. These never used to go to spam.

I selected all and marked them "not spam" from my yahoo account. Hoping my mail servers "learn" SH is not spam

I just got this re: in my Y! inbox after marking all my SH emails"not spam".
Ty lowlight

@Blaster7Romeo I just checked the server logs, your email provider is replying to us that the message was accepted (not bounced). So may need to open a support ticket with them and ask them why you aren't getting emails from SH.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
check your notifications in your profile,

part of the problem is guys will report the site for getting emails and that throws up roadblocks

but the notification system is working

This is what I did accidentally a while back, didn't realize it'd give the bossman a fucking headache. It was reporting hundreds of "stop sending junk" emails a day to him! I'm on a couple PM groups and don't need to know every five seconds someone said something. My email box had 200 in a few hours and I couldn't figure out how to stop just those here. My mistake. So I don't get any notifications.

I thought JUST those ones would redirect to the junk folder, I didn't know they were reporting them to LL.

If I were you, I'd go put @snipershide.net and @snipershide.com in your safe email list and make sure notifications are on here. That's a start.

OR unless you did what I did and bossman cut you off. FWIW, I know how to manage it now, actually figured it out by the time you got back to me but it was too late.