• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Not getting notified when quoted

Darkside-Six

Trigger Puller.
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2013
    Michigan.
    Al of a sudden I am no longer getting notified when someone quotes me. I use to get emails and have a notification to let me know I've been quoted. is this happening to anyone else. is it a new thing or am I just screwed. "

Too bad. It was a way for me to track the kind of hit-and-run tactics that have been increasing of late.

It took me 10 years to learn the other software, its been 1 year with this one and it's so much different.

Plus it has a lot of 3rd party plugins so you have to hunt for their settings :)

I liked getting notified when people quoted me. You can't imagine how many times someone would erase a quote but I would find a copy of it in my e-mail.

I agree, I liked getting the email. If there is a way you can at least turn the email back on that would be cool. #OAF for the win!

I can link back to the post quote in Tapatalk on the Iphone...but on the computer there is no link. just a notification. But either way....great site.