• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Not looking anymore

eric87000

Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2019
Seattle
Hello!

I'm looking to pick up a desert tech srs a1/a2 barrel in a 6mm cartridge.

6 x 47L (ideal)
6cm
6gt
Etc

Also (a long shot) I'd like a sac 223/300bo conversion.

Thanks!

Interested in one without the extension? I have a bunch of barrels and swap extensions to save money. I have a 22.5" 6cm with a low round count and a 28" 6cm with a 700ish round count.

That's a pretty good strategy, but I'd need to pick up a dta action wrench first. Let me check on that.

Interested in one without the extension? I have a bunch of barrels and swap extensions to save money. I have a 22.5" 6cm with a low round count and a 28" 6cm with a 700ish round count.

IF Eric doesn’t want it I might? What are the spec and info on that particular 6cm barrel You have there?

22.5" 7 twist cut rifle by ES tactical 6mm Creedmoor cerakoted black with 5/8-24 muzzle thread with around 150ish rd count.

28" 7.8 twist Hawk hill 6mm Creedmoor by Garnett Precision cerakoted black with 5/8-24 muzzle thread with around 700ish rd count.

Price on ES barrel??? Again not trying to Hijack from Eric so only if he declines deal I’d be interested...

I have an original 26".243 barrel with zero rounds down the tube. Never got around to using it.