• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Not-so-new member from Arkansas

Gommer

Certified PITA
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
Rogers, AR
Been a member for quite a while, but I can't seem to message anyone now without getting a message:
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "

Which includes trying to message an administrator... -_-

Looks like it's all good now. I'm able to send a message and this post is now approved -- when I posted this it just sat, for I'm not sure how long, saying that it was waiting moderator approval.

My best guess is that the way I used my account caused something to break. I basically signed up and 'bought' the PX access thing in order to converse with a seller. Had conversations with the seller, bought an item, and then the seller ended up getting banned because he didn't deliver. Not just on mine but on others.

My guess is when they banned him it removed every post/conversation I had and then whatever system they have that builds that 101 post count flaked out and I ended up in some weird places where I can't even post in the welcome forum.... While I can post now, looks like I still don't see PX Member under there so I guess we'll see when I try to post something for sale in the PX.

So, anyway -- here in NW Arkansas -- looks like quite a few locals here, too. Shoot at a private 500yrd range also known as my aunt's cattle farm, or one of them at least. When I was a kid it was a good drive out in the country but now it's so close to a school you can hear the band music at game times and the farm she lives on they put a damn interstate through the middle of... so not sure how long we've got left to use the land as land before these cities swallow them. I joke a lot to my kids that we're shooting on a multi-million dollar range... that she paid less than $400 an acre for.