• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Not sure if I put this in the right place - Gen 1 Razor deals

Mjryan67

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
Mods move this as necessary. I'm a long time reader here trying absorb as much info as possible and I have just take. Delivery of my new RPR in 6.5 Creedmore and I'm going to start shooTing matches next year so I have been scope shopping ad nauseum and I have my scope choices down to 4 different scopes with the Gen 1 Razor among them. I'll buy used of the right deal comes along but if that takes awhile I would consider new if someone had a smokin deal on one and I was just wondering if anyone has seen any smokin deals on new gen1 Razors? I know about the Mile High Deal and I have seen reference to Gen 1 razors for 1300 ish sometimes and I have checked all the usual suspects and I'm not seeing anything that good at the moment so i didn't know if anyone has run across a great deal lately.

thanks,

Michael

Je thanks for sharing that I had that question which is why I opened the post with that statement. Not sure I can move are u a moderator and could do that for me?

thanks
Michael

Check out Liberty optics. Put the scope in the cart and you may get a better price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mr. Houston thank you very much I did visit Libertys site and saw they had it a MAP I didn’t try putting it in the cart I will see what that does.

Thank You

Michael

Mods move this as necessary. I'm a long time reader here trying absorb as much info as possible and I have just take. Delivery of my new RPR in 6.5 Creedmore and I'm going to start shooTing matches next year so I have been scope shopping ad nauseum and I have my scope choices down to 4 different scopes with the Gen 1 Razor among them. I'll buy used of the right deal comes along but if that takes awhile I would consider new if someone had a smokin deal on one and I was just wondering if anyone has seen any smokin deals on new gen1 Razors? I know about the Mile High Deal and I have seen reference to Gen 1 razors for 1300 ish sometimes and I have checked all the usual suspects and I'm not seeing anything that good at the moment so i didn't know if anyone has run across a great deal lately.

thanks,

Michael

This question is fine here.

The $1300 deals happened when Vortex discontinued some of the Gen 1 models and trimmed the line down to just 1 model each in mil and moa. That was some time ago and those deals are long gone.

Liberty is a great place to get it, I've bought 2 of them there, but you'll have to put in in the cart to see the price.

If you have Military or LE credentials, the Vortex program will give an even better price.

Do fire dept credentials work or is it only mil and LE ?

thanks,

Michael