• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not trying to promote LaRue

LaRue's site has said **Sold Out** forever. I finally awhile back and asked when they planned on having the single stage back in and they said never, it's been discontinued. I checked back just now and it still says that.

Dang, good to know!

OP wants to release the kraken and then is upset when the kraken shows up.

OP we're all on the same side. Simmer down a little.

I don't know Mark Larue and don't have a lot of emotional or financial investment in his products, but I like the fact that he continues to make substantial investments jn US manufacturing and seems to support some good causes.
I wholeheartedly agree with this, as well as his support for our military. However...on a practical note, what the hell are you'all drinkin that you need a tool to get into it? I was under the impression that was what pocket knives were for? That and cutting hay string.

Not sure whats wrong with larue. Ive ordered a few things from those guys and always had a good product, stand behind the 2a and great customer service.
I would own more of their stuff if it was lighter.

Not sure whats wrong with larue. Ive ordered a few things from those guys and always had a good product, stand behind the 2a and great customer service.
I would own more of their stuff if it was lighter.
Here's the gist of the animosity toward LaRue:

A while back, LaRue took a bunch of deposits for a new rifle they promoted as being released in the relatively near future. Well, that rifle never came to fruition. IDK what the status was on people getting their deposits back.

Obviously, that did not do well for their reputation.

Reactions: Jgunner
Here's the gist of the animosity toward LaRue:

A while back, LaRue took a bunch of deposits for a new rifle they promoted as being released in the relatively near future. Well, that rifle never came to fruition. IDK what the status was on people getting their deposits back.

Obviously, that did not do well for their reputation.

Wull, yeah, thats fraud, and worse that that, Mail Fraud. I'm sure La Rue made it right as they're still up there next to JC himself on arfcom and one of their vendors.

You rip off someone or even give the impression of pulling something shady on Equipment Exchange over there and you're automatically perm. banned, no excuses. Those mods don't mess around with that.

Wull, yeah, thats fraud, and worse that that, Mail Fraud. I'm sure La Rue made it right as they're still up there next to JC himself on arfcom and one of their vendors.

You rip off someone or even give the impression of pulling something shady on Equipment Exchange over there and you're automatically perm. banned, no excuses. Those mods don't mess around with that.
I have no doubt they made good, but that whole situation left a bad taste in a lot of people.

On the up side, I can't wait to put in my 2 triggers I just ordered 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I have no doubt they made good, but that whole situation left a bad taste in a lot of people.

I like mine and getting ready to order another one. It's comparable to a stock RRA 2 stage Match.

I sent my RRA triggers back back to RR and they re sprung them to 3.5 and are my favorite triggers.

I hope they release more. Would be nice to pick up a few of these as Christmas gifts

sounds good, sold out tho

You shut your whore moulf!
In Tears!

I'm not a defeatist, but our house is ablaze. We shoulda put it out when it was a small grease fire in the kitchen, but we didn't. We were too drunk on the couch, to notice the smoke. There is nothing to do now but watch it burn down. We gotta be ready for the rebuild. Keep ur powder dry for after the fire.

Reactions: mardad

As I stated previously. Had I actually installed my MBT's before I went nuts and got two trigger techs, I'd never have the trigger tech. That simple.

I'm about to order a steel magazine from them...70 bucks...OUCH, but they're supposed to be great in the platform or so the builder of my upper tells me.

My biggest issue with LaRue personally is that I got all in on them (on advice from somebody more in the know than I was at the time..and maybe still is) and now that I see other options (granted not around years ago or at least not as in forefront) the LaRue uppers are just downright TOO FREAKING HEAVY. Okay if you're in your hide and nested, but carrying that shit around even for a training class....back problems start getting to me. Not sure how hard it is to dump their upper and go to something else - don't they have a special barrel nut?